Coca cola 80's oddity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coca cola 80's oddity

This is a strange one, after hunting in my loft I found yet another 80's relic, this is a coca cola backpack type thingy, to the best of my knowledge I got it in 1987-88 from a shop called wise owl in Doncaster which is now Waremart and never used it however again its a case of "never seen one of those before", so thought I would share this with everyone incase anyone has or hasnt seen one before.

Last edited by sixtyten; 30-04-2008, 14:30.

Re: Coca cola 80's oddity

Should be highly collectable in a few years, as lots of people collect Coca Cola memorablia

Comment

Ive not seen anything like it before, just going from the word "snappy" was it a lunch box type bag?
      Heather

Comment

well I forgot I even had it to be honest, strange what turns up when your about to move house, still got lots more to go through and the fact my dad used to own a toy shop in the 70's helps as there might be some of his old stock hanging around although I doubt it.

Yes im torn between selling it or displaying it again.

Comment

well I thought it was a beer cooler at first (well coke cooler) but when opened up its just hard plastic inside.

Comment

Originally posted by themaskofangel View Post
            well I forgot I even had it to be honest, strange what turns up when your about to move house, still got lots more to go through and the fact my dad used to own a toy shop in the 70's helps as there might be some of his old stock hanging around although I doubt it.

Yes im torn between selling it or displaying it again.
            WOW!

Comment

Looks like a carrier for 2 litre coke bottles

Comment

Strangely enough a coke bottle does fit into it rather nicely Daz.

Comment

Working...
                X