Spectrum Game Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spectrum Game Help

Can anyone help me with the title of a game for the spectrum from the late 80s/possibly early 90s. In the game you play a guy going round beating up fellas in order to gain parts needed to fix your motorbike in time to use it to pick up some bird you fancy..............

The titles doing my nut in so if anyone thinks they know it please help rescue my sanity.

Re: Spectrum Game Help

Action Biker featuring Clumsy Colin ?

Comment

Thanks for the reply but thats not it im afraid. The game i was thinking about was for most parts a side scrolling adventure and every time you engaged a bad guy it turned into a sort of beat 'em up......at the end of the game if you had all the motorbike parts you had to get to a telephone box in time to call your girl.

From what i can remember the graphics were fairly good (for the time) allbeit pretty bland and colourless.

Comment

Get yourself over to www.worldofspectrum.org they will point you in the right direction,good friendly bunch.Hope this helps

Comment

I know this is an ancient post but... on the off chance that you still frequent this board and never found out the name of the game.

I hate a loose end so here goes...

The game you are talking about is "Sidewalk".

Here is a review from "Your Sinclair" Magazine..

Sidewalk

Comment

Working...
          X