Mr Parlanchin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Mr Perlecan

my parents bought me a mr parlanchin for christmas when i was a kid and i also got a torch with different coloured lights. i took mr parlanchin to bed with me that night and woke up screaming the place down and nearly gave my dad a heart attack!!!!! he took mr parlanchin off me and gave me the torch to calm me down and i never saw mr parlanchin again!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by dazpaint View Post
      my parents bought me a mr parlanchin for christmas when i was a kid and i also got a torch with different coloured lights. i took mr parlanchin to bed with me that night and woke up screaming the place down and nearly gave my dad a heart attack!!!!! he took mr parlanchin off me and gave me the torch to calm me down and i never saw mr parlanchin again!!!!
      Yes, I got one for Christmas too - and it scared me to death! I'm so glad other people on here found him more than a bit scary too.
      I was quite relieved when mum & dad gave him away to one of my little cousins () a couple of years later, having no doubt realised that I really didn't like him much at all :cry:

Comment

Re: Mr Parlanchin

It seems that a lot of people find ventriloquist's dummies scary, along with clowns & Shop Grotto Santas.
        The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

Creepy doll and a weird name for a kid's toy. Is there a reason why he was called Mr Parlanchin? Was is based on a real ventriloquist's dummy?
          1976 Vintage

Comment

Parlanchin is Spanish for talkative / chatty

Comment

mr parlanchin sure is creepy and for a kid even more so im not sure if iremember him having one etc i assume he did not come with that grey mask.
              FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

I love looking at old street photos and came across this one the other day. It was taken in the West end of newcastle in the late 70's and if I'm not mistaken Mr Parlanchin is making a guest appearance!
                Attached Files
                1976 Vintage

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Franky pictures have gone from thread, so replacing with these...
                    Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                      X