Ad_Forums-Top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whos the hottest sports person male/female any sport?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whos the hottest sports person male/female any sport?

Originally posted by darren View Post
    Sigh! Just gorgeous
    sigpic
    'Dreams come true if you want them to'

Comment

I used to like tennis star Carling Bassett in the 80s, but that was when I was about 14, and I grew out of the Florida blonde look (yeah, she's Canadian, but most of her time was spent with Nick Bollettieri and Chris Evert's Florida clique).
      I don't actually find many sportswomen that attractive, though.

Comment

I quite like Martina Hingis.Yes,i'm the one

Comment

that's a blast from the past. I'll throw in another from the same era, Andrea Tamesvari.
          Last edited by branny; 21-11-2010, 15:07. Reason: should have contained quote from stockportyears
          "GAME OVER MAN, GAME OVER"

Comment

Originally posted by stockportyears View Post
            I used to like tennis star Carling Bassett in the 80s, but that was when I was about 14, and I grew out of the Florida blonde look (yeah, she's Canadian, but most of her time was spent with Nick Bollettieri and Chris Evert's Florida clique).
            I don't actually find many sportswomen that attractive, though.
            That's a blast from the past. I'll throw in another from the same era, Andrea Tamesvari.

Comment

Originally posted by branny View Post
              That's a blast from the past. I'll throw in another from the same era, Andrea Tamesvari.
              They played each other at Wimbledon in 83, the year Carling came from nowhere to reach the last 16. Andrea won, but the tabloid photographers loved it!

Carling's tennis was pretty one-dimensional, ie hit the ball as hard as you can and hope it lands in, a kind of unsophisticated version of what we have from most players today. But she got some good results for a while, last 4 of the US Open for one. Sadly, she got bulimia and anorexia nervosa after she had a child and her tennis career collapsed, but last I read about her, she was doing okay, campaigning to help other bulimics and also running a tennis school with Chris Evert and Bob Seguso (her husband) in Florida. I think her kids both play to college standard.

Comment

Nobody floats my boat from the sporting world at the moment. Infact I don't think I've had a thing for any sportsmen since the mid-90's. Why aren't they sexy anymore?
                1976 Vintage

Comment

Originally posted by Trickyvee View Post
                  Nobody floats my boat from the sporting world at the moment. Infact I don't think I've had a thing for any sportsmen since the mid-90's. Why aren't they sexy anymore?
                  there are tons of them.
                  perhaps you do not watch sport as much as you did.
                  that is why you do not see them.

jess ennis is beautiful for one.
                  FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

I'm guessing Trick is talking sexy blokes!
                    Heather

Comment

Originally posted by huggie74 View Post
                      I'm guessing Trick is talking sexy blokes!
                      ah yes i thought she was a man.
                      that username does not give much away as if she is a man or woman.
                      FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

Yes I won't be fancying Jess Ennis unless she has stubble and a hairy chest
                        1976 Vintage

Comment

Yes I won't be fancying Jess Ennis unless she has stubble and a hairy chest
                          It's hard to tell who's taking steroids these days.

Comment

I would have to disagree Tricky. Do you not fancy Lewis Hamilton, Jenson Button, David Beckham, David Haye or Thierry Henry? These guys are sexy!
                            sigpic
                            'Dreams come true if you want them to'

Comment

Hi all, I'm new to this forum and couldn't resist posting here first I'm going way, way back to the 1950's for the hottest ever F1 driver, Peter Collins (6.11.31 - 3.8.58). He was just amazingly hot! In todays sports stars I'm saying Nelson Piquet Jr. and Giancarlo Fisichella... oh my!!!

Just realised this post makes me sound like an 80 year old perv ... Peter Collins died long before I was born and I only know his hotness from photos and videos.
                              Because in a split second, it's gone
                              Ayrton Senna WDC 1988,1990 & 1991 sigpic

Comment

During my teens I really had a thing for Nadia Comaneci..........I know she wasn't a typical young boys dream but for me there was definitely something about her.

Click image for larger version

Name:	nad.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	5.8 KB
ID:	260191

Comment

Working...
                                X