United Biscuits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• United Biscuits

United Biscults were small and came in a blue and white wrapper. United Biscuits could be broken into three pieces.

More...
    Do You Remember the 70s, 80s and 90s?
    http://www.DoYouRemember.co.uk

Re: United Biscuits

I adored Uniteds....6th Form tuck shop 1983 was their high point
    sigpic

Splitters!

Visit us here:

Comment

Originally posted by remember View Post
      United Biscults were small and came in a blue and white wrapper. United Biscuits could be broken into three pieces.

More...

beautiful these where.

i think they also came in red and white striped wrappers.
      FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

There was an orange coloured & flavoured one, & possibly a green mint one.
        The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

Originally posted by Richard1978 View Post
          There was an orange coloured & flavoured one, & possibly a green mint one.
          im pretty sure of this rich.

be odd if there was just the one flavour.
          FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

taken from other threads

Heather

Comment

What was the red wrapper - dark chocolate? Didn't these have wafer inside too? I remember the ads - cartoon ones in the 1980s very football orientated with a chanted terrace - like shout of 'UNITED!'....never liked them though. Same with Blue Riband...

Comment

I remember these well indeed , though I can not recall them in such packets. I thought there was a time when they were like Twix or Kit Kat and in a small long finger type packet, though I might be wrong thinking this possibly and totaly of imagined it i'm thinking (possibly!!)

Comment

Comment

Used to get these mixed up with Sports(?) biscuit bars. Both had a blue wrapper.
                    1976 Vintage

Comment

There Is a sports wrapper here https://forums.doyouremember.co.uk/t...uit#post146597
                      Heather

Comment

What was inside one? Can't remember - wafer and caramel? Biscuit?

Anyhow, I suppose you all remember Break Away and TRIO? I didn't really like either as a kid. But then started liking Break Aways for a while. I once bit into a Break Away and it didn't have any biscuit inside - just a chunky bar of chocolate as a kid! All the other bars in the pack had biscuit inside too...

On the TRIO ads, I used to think the hippie playing the guitar didn't have a guitar but had his mouth open behind strings he was playing...look at the old ads and you'll see what I mean...

What was the very first ad for TRIO? Can't find it on youtube....

Comment

Clubs wern't too different too.

My Grandad once claimed he once had a Club with no biscuit in, I sometimes hoped I would get one like that.

I did manage to have a Kit-Kat where the biscuit was short in one finger.
                          The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

I remember having a waferless kitkat once. Not as nice as Rowntrees chocolate was never my fave.
                            1976 Vintage

Comment

Working...
                            X