70/80 school programs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 70/80 school programs?

this has been driving me nuts for ages, can any one shed some light on this one?

i think? the tv prog i'm after was a schools TV one, all i can remember is the opening titles had a jewellery box - oblong and made of glass - sitting on a pillow possible purple/dark blue?and rotated to music

it's really the music i'm after for it - it was quite haunting, like the music made when you use a glass and water running your finger round the rim

the program itself i believe had a different topic each program only the presenter and the titles were the same - it might have had a narrator too

please put me out of my misery folks, if any one gets it i'll be astonished

much ta

Maf

Re: 70/80 school programs?

I think you'll find it was Picture box.
    http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...snum=0&spell=1
    Heather

Comment

WOW...awesome, soooo quick to - you just made my week, thank you soooooo much

Comment

I'm astonished!

Comment

You are welcome Maf, it was no trouble at all lol

Originally posted by Daz View Post
          I'm astonished!
          Thought you were out paddling cheeky!! I'll have you know it took me 30 seconds to fetch that link
          Last edited by Heather74; 17-06-2008, 17:02.
          Heather

Comment

I got the theme tune from TVCream before they had to take 'em all down a year or so ago.

So which Picture Box do you remember? I'm guessing it's either the red balloon one or the animated sand on a beach

Comment

Working...
            X