Apeel Orange Juice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apeel Orange Juice

Does anyone remember Appeal orange juice? It was powdered orange juice that you just added water to and one sachet made a jug full. It just reminds me of family camping holidays and being young. There was also another make and I think it was called Squeeze but not sure. I think Birds may have made Appeal. Does anyone remember either of these products and if so do they still exist??

More...
    Do You Remember the 70s, 80s and 90s?
    http://www.DoYouRemember.co.uk

Re: Apeel Orange Juice

Bird's did indeed make Orange Apeel. Taken from the Old Skool Pakaging thread.

Click image for larger version

Name:	apeel.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	98.6 KB
ID:	259369
    Last edited by Heather74; 13-10-2009, 22:16. Reason: link taken out
    Heather

Comment

Do you still know where I can find a picture of Apeel? I followed that link but I think it's been removed. Used to absolutely love it as a kid! My sister would be sooooo pleased to see it again

Many thanks

Comment

Originally posted by remember View Post
        Does anyone remember Appeal orange juice? It was powdered orange juice that you just added water to and one sachet made a jug full. It just reminds me of family camping holidays and being young. There was also another make and I think it was called Squeeze but not sure. I think Birds may have made Appeal. Does anyone remember either of these products and if so do they still exist??

More...
        I remember Appeal, every time you wanted a drink you had to stir it up bacause it used to settle at the bottom. I think it tasted best just liking your finger and sticking it in the orange crystals/powder. That was really yummy. I've not seen it for sale for years so I think it must be long gone.

Comment

Originally posted by huggie74 View Post
          Bird's did indeed make Orange Apeel. Taken from the Old Skool Pakaging thread.

[ATTACH]2270[/ATTACH]

this was just beautiful.
          it was real strong the powder and u could get a lot from one sachet.
          not sure if its still around but i hope is.

a drink i never stopped drinking.
          dont think it had sweetners either.
          FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

Working...
          X