One Summer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One Summer

Does anyone remember the drama Series "One Summer"?? It was in the early 80's...
    i recall it was about 2 brothers and they were on the run from the police and eventually shacked up with James Hazeldine (who played Bayleaf in the original cast of Londons Burning)
    I remember it being on a sunday night and i was allowed to stop up late that night to watch it....
    Definition of a Transvestite: A guy who likes to eat, drink and be Mary! .

Billy and Icky , great film about 2 scouse kids.Saw this in the early 80's , and i remember it being on BBC2 a few years ago.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0252156/

Comment

Hi Dean

Ive got it on DVD if you want it, Great viewing even now
      It is out on offical DVD now. I have had a copy a few years now, but apparently the director who refused to release it died and it was finally released last year.
      Originally posted by dean80's
      Does anyone remember the drama Series "One Summer"?? It was in the early 80's...
      i recall it was about 2 brothers and they were on the run from the police and eventually shacked up with James Hazeldine (who played Bayleaf in the original cast of Londons Burning)
      I remember it being on a sunday night and i was allowed to stop up late that night to watch it....

Comment

yeah I remember "One Summer"

cracking 80's TV!!!

Icky was the thicker of the 2 IIRC

Comment

Re: One Summer

Hi Dean,
          is this one where they're being chased in their ford cortina? if it is you've helped me out searching for this.

Comment

Re: One Summer

Great series that was!

Comment

Working...
            X