"V"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It does get a bit confusing!

First there was "V" the miniseries, which was then followed by "V-The Final Battle".
    This was then followed by a 19 part series, with the events following on from as year after the "Final Battle".
    The series ended oddly though, as the show got cancelled before the story was quite resolved.

Have a look at Amazon.com, as they have some DVDs/Videos available.

I would also recommend doing some searches on "V" - there are some brilliant websites around on the show, with loads of info on the stories, characters, actors etc. I was quite surprised just how many there are.
    Last edited by Popsicle; 14-09-2005, 22:35.
    Old enough to know better...

Comment

V was kool in its day, thought the ending of the mini series was kinda naff tho, but Jane Badler made up for it looking sexy as Diana.

Comment

I was a HUGE V fan... I just LOVED Diana.... my friends & I would "play act" V... I was always Diana... I loved being the bitch who eats rats... LOL

I have the Mini-Series & The Final Battle on DVD.... as soon as I saw they were released I made a special trip to buy them.

The TV series was mega cheezoid, I did watch it, and really liked it @ the time, but watched a couple of episodes on VHS a while back and thought, oh my god how BAD is this (as you do). So, I'm not in a hurry to get it. I will probably buy it eventually for nostalgic reasons & to complete the set.

I'll pretend not to enjoy it due to the cheese factor, but I know I will..

Comment

Working...
        X