Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost

Did anyone see that??? WOW
    I really got into it and its only on the 2nd episode and theres a whole load of questions i want to know the answers to, but i dont want to spoil it....
    What is in the forest?
    Is the french woman still alive?
    What connection does the island have with the guy playing backgammon???
    No - dont tell me!!!!!

i can see there are going to be some big suprises in store....
    Definition of a Transvestite: A guy who likes to eat, drink and be Mary! .

i watched that too, good stuff!
    No man is worth your tears - and the one who is wont make you cry!

Comment

Great!

We have been waiting so long to see this, we seem to be the last country to see it. I have heard so much about it, part drama part sci-fi, part thriller etc, I did not really know what to expect.
      So far so good, I think it will keep us on the edge of our seats for a while!
      Old enough to know better...

Comment

I watched it too. Im lovin it...and another question..why was there a polar bear there????? And what is stalking them???? Wooooooooooow!!!!!!
        Growing old is inevitable but growing up is optional

Comment

I've had the whole of the first season on DVD from my brother since about March....

But actually only got around to watching it when it started on TV last night....

Since last night I have been HOOKED...and am now currently up to episode 7....

BUT I'M NOT SAYING A WORD...

*except to say...more and more is coming out about people's backgrounds and it gets more and more intriguing!*

Comment

Oooooooohhhhh How exciting
            Growing old is inevitable but growing up is optional

Comment

is the island a govenrment experimental ground for hybrid polar bears?????? (just a thought)

Comment

I did spot that "Lost" is filmed at the same place as "Jurassic Park", so maybe there is some sort of experiment going on!
                As they said at the end of the pilot "Where ARE we?"
                Old enough to know better...

Comment

ive been on the cannel 4 website and looked at the lost bit - it starts going well deep into it - even to open up a the airline wesbite called which the plane was from, and i found a secret message...... Im not saying anything, but if you want to know, send me a private message.

Comment

Geez, I have heard good things about it from co-workers, but never watched it. From the sound of it I need to start watching it!
                    I'd rather hear the bad truth than a good lie

Comment

I cheated a bit and went on the Lost website and read upto about episode 7 - it definitely sounds very cool, but I had to stop myself before I read TOO much and spoiled it for myself.

The polar bear thing - I have read someone's theory on another website which was that the land was linked together and then broke off and the polar bears just happened to be on the uninhabited island that drifted off somewhere hot rather than their 'usual' climate....hmmm....

Comment

WHOS THE GUY IN THE SUIT???????
                        no dont tell me....

Comment

lost

anybody watching lost on ch4,what a great program.

anyone got any idea's what's going on yet if so let's here em i think there already dead and are lost in the nether world of the living and the dead
                          kernow bys vyken

Comment

yeah i watch lost, i think its great not to sure whats going on in it though but as far as i know they are very alive as the writer said they were in an interview.

Comment

i think they are all dead and it is showing each of their fears.
                              No man is worth your tears - and the one who is wont make you cry!

Comment

Working...
                              X