Lil' Me Dolls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lil' Me Dolls

Lil' Me Dolls were hard plastic dolls about 4" high. There were four types available: a brunette, a blonde, a red head (with cute freckles) and an african-american dolly. Lil' Me Dolls were the BEST!I still have the entire collection of all the girls and many many outfits. Their outfits were semi-hard plastic and they snapped on and off. They even had accessories like a hand mirror or a bouquet of roses. They had shawls and capes and crowns and their hats came with hairpieces attached to them.There was also a red-haired princess Lil' Me Doll. She had a pink plastic cape, a crown with long lush red ringlets and a beautiful skirt. But my favorite ever Lil' Me Doll was the brunette one. She had this lovely 1800's outfit with a gorgeous large hoop skirt (green/ blue) with a train off the back. She had a nice shawl to go with it and a beautiful huge Scarlett O'Hara type hat with brown curls cascading from it. They also had a little dog with a leash, a boutique and every accessory you could think of.I still have my Lil' Me Dolls preserved in near mint condition and I love them so much. I have some of the books that accompany them but they were flimsy and got ruined. This was a fun toy for a girl of older than 4 (the parts are small, they should not be given to a young child).I'm sure as a girl you'd remember acting out scenes or scenerios with Lil' Me Dolls because they could be anything you wanted them to be with their interchangeable snap on outfits. They were more than just toys, they were imagination at work! I loved them and love them still as an adult.

More...
    Do You Remember the 70s, 80s and 90s?
    http://www.DoYouRemember.co.uk
Working...
X