quincy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• quincy

do you remember that american hospital thing that was big in the 80's, is he still alive???

Re: quincy

I do remember Quincy , my Mum use to watch it and as a result so did I.
    Jack klugman is still alive at 86 years of age, he has had quite a few health problems including cancer, read for yourself here
    Jack Klugman - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Heather

Comment

Re: quincey

Poor old Quincy....
      He always found the clue to the real killer - boss never believes in him and he ended up with 48 hours or his job was on the line to prove his theory.
      Week after week the same thing happened , think a premier league manager has more job security!!

Comment

It's been shown on one of the sky channels for a couple of years now (I remember my other half getting addicted to it when he was off sick!). Not sure which channel, but I'm pretty certain it was Sky 1.
        Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn....

Comment

I only have Freeview but I think it's on ITV3 in the mornings.

Comment

Sam did all the real work

Comment

It's on itv or ch 4 about 1am some nights currently.
              One mans trash is another mans treasure !

Comment

...and he's STILL alive. I had him in a 'stiff list' sweepstake at work about 8 years ago (folk put money in each month and get three likely candidates, then winner takes all if one pops clogs), along with Peter Falk and somebody else I can't remember who is still going strong. Great that they are still alive, even better that I left the list 8 years ago. The money I've saved!
                1976 Vintage

Comment

I use to watch Quincy when i was a child.My jaw literally dropped when i read the radio times a while back and found Quincy was being repeated on tv.Mind you,they repeated Kojak aswell,and i loved watching that.

Comment

Originally posted by moonvisage View Post
                    I use to watch Quincy when i was a child.My jaw literally dropped when i read the radio times a while back and found Quincy was being repeated on tv.Mind you,they repeated Kojak aswell,and i loved watching that.
                    quincy is repeated regular moonvisage.

sometimes on the beeb and the last time i saw it it was on in the early hrs on itv.
                    FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

It is on quite often. I like the opening titles when they all keel over in the mortuary, and how he still manages to woo beautiful women even though he's old. It's true though. Same story every time and at some point he always loses his temper lol.
                      1976 Vintage

Comment

I remember sitting in bed and the TV being on downstairs in the living room. I recall it being shown at 9.00pm on Thames Television, so my recollection of it is the Quincy theme tune being preceded by the Thames theme.

I have never really watched an episode of this from beginning to end, though.

Comment

It was a good show and it's on dvd

Comment

I loved watching Quincy they do get repetative after such a long time but he was a popular actor.I loved watching Columbo too.But all good things you watch and watch.I liked kojak but not catched many repeats.I have loads of all on dvd anyway.
                            sigpic

Comment

Think about the kids,man! Think about the kids!
                              Quincy, must of seen every episope...

Comment

Working...
                              X