multi flav puddings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• multi flav puddings

does anyone remember eating cornflour pudding as a kid, if we had been ill and couldn't eat a meal our mum made us cornflour pudding,and does anyone remember the pack of multi flavoured custurd, I think there were six packets in a box, I loved the banana one and my sister and brother loved the strawberry one, what about the knor soup in a wee box, the advert went something like, at knocking of time my knigel likes knothing more than a bowl of knor soup in a box, any word starting with n they would ad a k to it, I loved the mushroom one. from maxine.

Re: multi flav puddings

Hi.... I don't remember the cornflower pudding but I definately remember the multi-pack of flavoured custard - strawberry and chocolate were our fave's. Always served with cake for some reason Can you also remember 'chocolate concrete & mint custard' as school? My mouth is watering at the thought of it....

I just wish I knew the receipe as regular chocolate pudding isn't the same as chocolate concrete
    Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn....

Comment

I used to love the Knorr Chicken Noodle in the little box, but I suppose its cheaper to package it in the sachet now..still tastes as good

Comment

yes I remember the flavour puddings they were called brown and polsons blancmange

Comment

Oh yes, I had plenty corn flower pudding. Mam put a bit of strawberry milk shake mix in it and called it blancmange. Could well be blancmange actually. I've no idea what real blancmange is made of.
          1976 Vintage

Comment

Originally posted by auldyin View Post
            yes I remember the flavour puddings they were called brown and polsons blancmange
            i used to make those for my son in 1990...........i dont think he'd eat them now

Comment

Working...
            X