Little Professor Calculators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Little Professor Calculators

I remember my brother having a Little Professor Calculator and I was never allowed to play with it! It came in a yellow plastic box and gave you maths tests on 4 different levels. I managed to find one of these still in its plastic box at a charity shop a year ago - it only cost 75p, so I bought it for my son (sort of!). The Little Professor Calculator by Texas Instruments (also behind the popular Speak & Spell and Speak & Math) was released in 1976. This educational mathematics toy didn't work as a calculator, however. Instead, it would ask you questions and you had to enter the right answer for display in the LCD screen. There were 16,000 different maths problems in Little Professor Calculator so it was impossible to memorise any of the solutions meaning you really had to use your brain. If you got the wrong answer then 'EEE' would pop up on the screen. There were five different levels of difficulty on Little Professor.

More...
    Do You Remember the 70s, 80s and 90s?
    http://www.DoYouRemember.co.uk

Re: Little Professor Calculators

Hi

I have just seen this product on the web. Perhaps it would be interesting and (most important) available for the coming christmas season.

Yehh

Jimmy

MORAVIA Europe: By producer - Math Professor

Comment

Working...
    X