Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: mary, mungo and midge

Originally posted by Lassie View Post
    I used to watch Mary Mungo and Midge. It was on Watch with Mother at lunchtime I think. I remember going up in the lift, lol.
    Like Kids From 47A where were social services in all of this? lol
    sigpic
    Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Comment

A girl, a dog and a mouse. They lived in a tower block, that's all I remember.

Comment

Apparently the uncredited cat ate the mouse lol
        sigpic
        Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Comment

And I only thought that happened to Fingerbob

Comment

Finger Bob too - he was drowned in a cup of coffee lol
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X