songs you haven't heard in ages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• songs you haven't heard in ages

Quark Strangeness and Charm from Hawkwind just been on XFM Scotland sounded so fresh despite mmm 30 years old?
    The eyes have it!
    sigpic

Re: songs you haven't heard in ages

I just love Hawkwind I can listen to their In Search Of Space album over and over again

Comment

Saw them many years ago in Harlow and this was my first introduction to the 'sub-culture' of chemicals ( should I be posting this?) He He

Comment

Bernie Marsdens Alaska - coupe De Ville

Comment

some more

She Was-Talking Heads..on the Sound Track to Bewitched..see other posts
          My Perfect Cousin-Undertones...Mr Sharkey fair spits out the words
          Strange Little Girl-Tori Amos does the Stranglers-excellent version
          Substitute The Who- tremendous bass and drums
          The eyes have it!
          sigpic

Comment

Forbidden Colours - David Sylvian & Ryuchi Sakamoto (for those who don't know, its from the film 'Merry Christmas Mr Lawrence'...a must-see film)

Your Silent Face / Thieves Like Us - New Order
            sigpic

Splitters!

Visit us here:

Comment

Soul dracula by hot blood..... remember this one from a school ski trip
              Whoever said nothing is impossible never tried slamming a revolving door!

Comment

David Sylvian & Japan must look out the old vinly haven'y heard them in ages!!!
                The eyes have it!
                sigpic

Comment

Just for you Pedro...

http://www.youtube.com/v/Tb-z-JtphcM&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param

http://www.youtube.com/v/Tb-z-JtphcM&hl=en&fs=1
                  Last edited by Heather74; 24-08-2008, 23:50. Reason: tidying links
                  Whoever said nothing is impossible never tried slamming a revolving door!

Comment

cheers Justkim a cracking memory. Always like their version of "All tomorrows parties"
                    The eyes have it!
                    sigpic

Comment

Hi, I'm new here.

The song that I haven't heard in ages is the song "20 minutes" haha...who sang that song? I was just in primary school when I first heard it and I ended up singing it everyday...my siblings were quite irritated with me almost everyday.

Comment

I went to see Oasis at Heaton Park last Thursday which then inspired me to go out and fill the gaps in my collection. I was listening to Be Here Now which I didn't really care for when it came out but didn't sound that bad today.
                        "GAME OVER MAN, GAME OVER"

Comment

An overdue shelf reorganisation revealed the long lost left-hand side of the M section of my CD collection hidden behind a box. So I put on the three Mazzy Star albums. What a great evening!

Comment

...and then, for no particular reason, I dug out the We've Got a Fuzzbox and We're Gonna Use It! album Big Bang! (Remember them? International Rescue )
                            This was less of a treat than Mazzy Star, but worth it for the surprisingly gorgeous "Irish Bride". Now I'm going to put on "Modern Times" by Latin Quarter. Oh yes. The demons all come out.

Comment

Originally posted by branny View Post
                              I went to see Oasis at Heaton Park last Thursday which then inspired me to go out and fill the gaps in my collection. I was listening to Be Here Now which I didn't really care for when it came out but didn't sound that bad today.
                              Great show from what I've heard even with the sound problems and the flying glasses of ****

Comment

Working...
                              X