Dimension Shampoo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dimension Shampoo

Dimenson Shampoo was probably the first "two in one" shampoo to hit the market in the early 80s! The advert showed two girls going into a shower. The first girl has two bottles (shampoo and conditioner) but the second girl has just one bottle of Dimension with the tag line: "Why take two bottles into the shower?"Dimension Shampoo had a very strong smell (although not unpleasant) and I seem to remember it originally came in an oval shaped bottle that was yellow.

More...
    Do You Remember the 70s, 80s and 90s?
    http://www.DoYouRemember.co.uk

Re: Dimension Shampoo

I used to use Dimension.
    "The answer to the ultimate question, of life, the universe and everything is .....42"

Comment

I remember Vidal Sasoon Wash & Go was advertised a lot as an all in one shampoo.

My Mum used to buy it for all the family.
      The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

i remember when dimension shampoo came out.........i also remember it seemed to clog my hair up .........2 in 1's just didn't suit my hair

Comment

Originally posted by Richard1978 View Post
          I remember Vidal Sasoon Wash & Go was advertised a lot as an all in one shampoo.

My Mum used to buy it for all the family.
          vidal sasoon shampoos always smelt so nice...........i remember the ones in the dark brown bottles smelt of marzipan.............luverleeeee

Comment

Originally posted by shilton dipper View Post
            vidal sasoon shampoos always smelt so nice...........i remember the ones in the dark brown bottles smelt of marzipan.............luverleeeee
            I bought some shampoo recently from Aldi which was almond scented, not soo disimilar.
            The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

Take two girls into the shower?.Hmmmmm....yes please!LOL

Comment

wow i sure do remember this one.cant remember if i used it but it had a really nice smell did not know it was marzipan though.lovely smell.i remembered it as you said mate it had a dark brown bottle which i do remember.washing your hair in marzipan.
                Originally posted by shilton dipper View Post
                FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

Working...
                X