Magic Nursery Babies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magic Nursery Babies

When I was very young, I saw this commercial for a Magic Nursery Baby. It showed this little girl taking the doll's dress off, putting it in a bowl of water, swirling it around and then she said, "Love is Magic" and out of the bowl came this plastic bag, with a change of clothes, a diaper, and a birth certificate. It showed the little girl kissing the heart on the cheek of the doll, and a star appeared. Then the little girl smiled and said, "I'm such a happy Magic Nursery Mommy!".I thought Magic Nursery Babies were the coolest thing when their dress dissolved in water. So, for Christmas that year I got one, and I didn't even open any other presents, I went straight for the kitchen so I could say those magic words! I kissed the heart so much that eventually the heart stopped appearing and the star stayed there. To this day, my Magic Nursery Baby is my favorite toy of all time.One in every 36 Magic Nursery Babies were one of two twins, so, if you dissolved your diaper in water and found a message saying it was a twin you could send off to receive the other one.

More...
    Do You Remember the 70s, 80s and 90s?
    http://www.DoYouRemember.co.uk
Working...
X