Am I mad. 80s sci fi drama uk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I mad. 80s sci fi drama uk

Does anyone remember a childrens drama in the eighties about a girl and a shed behind some trees. The shed had a weird flower on the roof that used to glow and spin or open like a crocus and glow. This is all I can remember and it had been driving me mad for years. I dont know if it was supernatural or alieny but it must have exisited as I still have a fear or wooden sheds!

Its not much but any hints would be greatly appreiciated

Thanks

Re: Am I mad. 80s sci fi drama uk

Think it ( maybe) had the word 'FARM' in the title but thats all I remember about it

Comment

Emmerdale "Farm" now that is alieny
      The eyes have it!
      sigpic

Comment

Ws there a cat in this show also?

I just been gazing out of window and a cat was lying on a low roof licking its back leg ; for some reason this made me think of your question - there must be a sub-conscious association in there

Comment

Children of the Dogstar?

I just about remember this one - particularly because my older brother had the book of the tv show, which he bought from the school penuin/pelican book club. I remember finding it quite frightening!

YouTube - Children of The Dog Star Episode 1 Part 1 of 3

Children of the Dog Star - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Comment

Thing is...my faint memories gave us a farm ( where series was set) and also I thought I remembered a cat whereas it was actually a dog.

All in all I was miles away LOL

Comment

Working...
            X