Hi!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi!

Hi everyone! Have a great day! I’m a new member here!
    Wow! I just found this site, and I can say that, this is really a cool site. I registered, I can’t get away here now! I’m glad I found this where we can share and talk about things which are related to the title of this site. I love music back from the 80s. I also love 70s and 90s but for me the best is 80s (IMO). ‘though I was born on 1984. I’m not most into 70s (movie, music and etc.) but some of them I like too! like the music of Neil Sedaka, Andy Williams, The Platters, The Bread, The Carpenters, Angela Boffil, Well, I’m not really sure if they were in 70s? Lol! I think some of them are from 60s. Well, I found this forum’s very interesting and great!

When I was a kid, I’ve always heard the music of Abba, Madonna, Cyndi Lauper, Michael Jackson, Chicago, Heart, Nazareth, Debbie Gibson, Deff Leppard, Culture Club, Fleetwood Mac, and many more of 80s great artists that I’ve always heard on radio. Maybe that’s why when I heard of music now a day, I’d still missed that music and bring back those memories which I had always heard before back in the 80s and their fashion style. I love also music of today’s generation they’re great. There’s a lot more I want to say but I think my intro goes too long now!
    Well, ‘till here. . God Bless you everyone!

All the best!
    Brings back the memories...

Re: Hi!

Welcome to DYR
    Heather

Comment

Thank You!

Comment

Glad to have you on board!

Dave
        sigpic

Splitters!

Visit us here:

Comment

Aye, welcome
          Joybee - DYR SUPERGRAN !!
          <<< why not visit our main website

Comment

Thank You Dave and Joybee! I'm Amie

Comment

ps who's that on your avatar?
              sigpic

Splitters!

Visit us here:

Comment

It's Shania Twain! one of the greatist music artist! and best top selling album of all time!

Comment

Working...
                X