raleigh striker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: raleigh striker

IS this what you mean?,this isn't me by the way its just a pic I found on goggle

http://www.justawalktothebeach.org/a...obwresized.jpg

Comment

My brother had a navy blue Boxer which got passed down to me when he got a BMX Viceroy.

Here's me riding the Boxer in 1985.

Raleigh made a lot of bikes with softish seats, which were fine until they split & soaked up rain water, which would then ooze to the surface when riding them.

One of my cousins had a Striker, & the other a Grifter. Later they had 2 Grifters.

A lot of people remember the Chopper as being a real 1970s icon, but Raleigh had a whole range of bikes in that style. Others include the Chipper, Tomahawk & Budgie; which I had until the above cascade of bikes, but we kept it as a spare for when friends came round & later got passed on to my younger cousins.
      The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

Comment

CANT SAY I REMEMBER THE RALEIGH STRIKER MYSELF IM SURE I WOULD REMEMBER THEM IF I WENT BACK IN TIME.

GREAT PICS EVERYONE.
          HERES A FEW I FOUND.

Attached Files
          Last edited by darren; 11-04-2015, 15:54.
          FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

I use to love this bike always thought it was great to have the suspension on front end I use to think it was like a motor bike looking like that and peddle my heart out great pics brought back lots of great memories
            THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE TRUST NO ONE

Comment

Working...
            X