my first concert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my first concert

I can remeber the very first concert I went to in London, Ontario, Canada, It was Corey Heart'S Boy In the box. (Ok everyone can stop laughing now). It was a pretty good concert cuz they had lots of music videos on a big screen b4 the show started. Does anyone else remeber this concert.

Thanks

My first concerts were The Stray Cats, Adam and The Ants and Haircut 100.(still fancy Nick Heyward like crazy)
    I later went to see the Simple Minds and Simply Red.
    One Band i regret not seeing when i had the chance was The Jam. Anybody else got any regrets on bands they didnt see.
    Andrea

------------------------------------------------------
    THEY THINK THAT IM THE OTHER ONE AND THE OTHER ONE IS ME. BUT I AM NOT THE OTHER ONE AND THE OTHER ONE AIN'T ME

Comment

yes bros lol!!!
      No man is worth your tears - and the one who is wont make you cry!

Comment

re concerts

Don't laugh gang, but the very first concert I went to was in 1981 Bucks Fizz, they were good! I've since been to loads,Bryan Adams He's fab live.!Seen Duran Duran for the first time last year in manchester, going to see them again in december, went to an 80s concert last year, saw Midge Ure, Kim Wilde,Belinda Carlisle,bucks fizz were on too! going to see A ha in december too. I regret not going to see peter gabriel at liverpool last year.And I am really really annoyed at missing Tony Hadley and ABC earlier this year, it had been cancelled and I hadn't been told about it![img]images/icons/icon9.gif[/img]

Comment

Midge Ure

I saw Midge ure a few months ago. He performed a sell out concert and i have to say he was far better than i remember in the 80s. I am going to see Howard Jones soon. I hope he is just as good.

Andrea
          They think that i'm the other one and the other one is me but i am not the other one and the other one aint me !!
          Andrea

------------------------------------------------------
          THEY THINK THAT IM THE OTHER ONE AND THE OTHER ONE IS ME. BUT I AM NOT THE OTHER ONE AND THE OTHER ONE AIN'T ME

Comment

My first concert ever, Hammersmith Odeon 1977, STATUS QUO. I was in the front row
            The support act was a band called BRITISH LIONS, who were MOTT who where MOTT THE HOOPLE, who's support act in 1974 were a little known band called QUEEN

Comment

First concert

My first concert was Witney Huston at Wembley, 1988. She was great!

Comment

My First Concert was the Stranglers at Oxford's New Theatre in 1980. Support was Hazel O'Connor and a band called the Tea Set.

Comment

My first concert was U2's Joshua Tree Tour in Cardiff Arms Park in 1987. Same as you Andrea, I regret not seeing the Jam although I've seen Paul Weller a few times.

Comment

Originally posted by tanas
                    My first concert was U2's Joshua Tree Tour in Cardiff Arms Park in 1987. Same as you Andrea, I regret not seeing the Jam although I've seen Paul Weller a few times.
                    Jealous ,U2 at theri best.

Did see depeche mode at there best wembley 1990 "World Violation Tour"

Comment

Wishbone Ash,Fairfield halls 1979 or 1980,next one was Uriah Heep,same venue..sad,I know ;(

Comment

my first concert was to see the quo at wembley arena , they were fab , since then i have seen , THE NOLANS , THE REAL THING , and i was pit medic for the quo at guilfest two years ago .

Comment

Madness on the mad not mad tour.

Comment

mine was the damned
                            The Damned

Comment

Surprise surprise!

Mine was U2 in Cardiff Arms park way kool and mindblowing at their peek of world domination, and still going stronger than ever.

Comment

Working...
                              X