Scariest movies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scariest movies

The top 3 scariest movies you have ever seen from the 70's to the 90's. In no particular order

I would have to say Salem's Lot, The shinning, Texas Chainsaw masscare

How about everyone else

The burning
    Friday the 13th (the 1st one)
    the prince of darkness (john carpenters)

Watched em all when i was a kid and i pooed my pants. If i ever watch em now i would think - WHY WAS I SO SCARED!!!!???
    Definition of a Transvestite: A guy who likes to eat, drink and be Mary! .

Comment

Originally posted by dean80's
      The burning
      Friday the 13th (the 1st one)
      the prince of darkness (john carpenters)

Watched em all when i was a kid and i pooed my pants. If i ever watch em now i would think - WHY WAS I SO SCARED!!!!???
      I don't think I have ever seen the burrning b4. Was it anygood? I have all the friday the 13th's movies on video now trying to get them on dvd especially #3 since it was in 3-d and it will be in 3-d on dvd version. I couldn't really get into the prince of darkness. I have it on dvd but it just doesn't grab you like the other movies does. Mind you I have typed casted donald pleasence since I seem him as Dr. loomis in Halloween. lol

Comment

lol dean80's about you pooing your pants...sorry that just made me laugh...

I say the Shining did it for me...it was more of a psychologically scary....
        I'd rather hear the bad truth than a good lie

Comment

Originally posted by childofthe80's
          lol dean80's about you pooing your pants...sorry that just made me laugh...

I say the Shining did it for me...it was more of a psychologically scary....
          yeah I agree. Then again you look at almost any Jack nicholson film and he is quite creepy in that too.

Comment

The burning Was great in its day, i think its banned now as i cant see it anywhere...
            it was about a janitor bloke getting revenge on some guys after they played a prank on him and it went horribly wrong and he ended up being almost burnt to death.....so he starts killing people with a pair of garden shears... NICE!!!!

Comment

The burning Was great in its day, i think its banned now as i cant see it anywhere...
              it was about a janitor bloke getting revenge on some guys after they played a prank on him and it went horribly wrong and he ended up being almost burnt to death.....so he starts killing people with a pair of garden shears... NICE!!!!
              That's crazy that they would ban a movie like that. I don't think they should have the right to tell you what a grown man or woman should or shouldn't see within reason. Its perfectly legal here up in north america. Have they banned some other movies like friday the 13th series. There are people that get killed in the movie with garden shears

Comment

No - the only other movies i know to get banned were Evil Dead, (that got released later on though) Driller killer, i spit on your grave, clockwork orange, (that also was later released).

Comment

No - the only other movies i know to get banned were Evil Dead, (that got released later on though) Driller killer, i spit on your grave, clockwork orange, (that also was later released).
                  I could understand I spit on your grave and clockwork orange cuz of the rape scenes in it. Evil dead was more of a comedy/horror. I never got to see driller killer. It looked pretty scary. The other one I can think of that got banned was Texas chainsaw masscare.

Comment

wow...you can still rent clockwork orange and texa chainsaw massacre where i live. Usually they are at those "mom and pop" rental places that are really obscure. With all the big chains now, those are going out of business.

Comment

wow...you can still rent clockwork orange and texa chainsaw massacre where i live. Usually they are at those "mom and pop" rental places that are really obscure. With all the big chains now, those are going out of business.
                      Thank god for the movie rentals places. lol At least you have the option of seeing it on dvd or vhs.

Comment

you know what's really scary??? There has not really been a movie that has scared me. lol I am not frightened really in everyday life, so I guess that's why movies don't really affect me. Now I have watched some movies that had me on the edge of my seat....but to affect me AFTER the movie not really

Comment

you know what's really scary??? There has not really been a movie that has scared me. lol I am not frightened really in everyday life, so I guess that's why movies don't really affect me. Now I have watched some movies that had me on the edge of my seat....but to affect me AFTER the movie not really
                          You know something I am the same way I can put on a scary movie and fall asleep watching it. There was one remake I saw recently that had me sooo freaked out that I didn't think I was going to make it through the whole picture. It was Amytiville horror 2005. That was really scary. It freaked me out big time.

Comment

Scariest movies

when i was about 13 i watched amativille horror and had to sleep with lights on for about week,next would be city of the dead again very young when i watched it,and then there was one but i can remember whats its called it was about a witch who wasnt very nice i think i was about twelve (so it was probably sabrina)if that was arond in the early 80s
                            kernow bys vyken

Comment

Originally posted by daubers
                              when i was about 13 i watched amativille horror and had to sleep with lights on for about week,next would be city of the dead again very young when i watched it,and then there was one but i can remember whats its called it was about a witch who wasnt very nice i think i was about twelve (so it was probably sabrina)if that was arond in the early 80s
                              That was a pretty scary movie. Have you sceen the latest version Amativille horror 2005. It was even scary than the original. When I saw it in the theaters I was really scared.

Comment

Working...
                              X