Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost 80's toy

Hi,
    I am looking for this toy (attached pic). I don't know the name of it so i can't look for it on the internet. It was made of plastic and it had a sound mechanism inside that made a tinkling sound when pushed left-right.
    Does anyone know the name of it?
    If you also know where i can find it ... even better

Thanxx
    Attached Files

Re: Lost 80's toy

We had one a bit like that in our house, but ours was a Duck/Bird, We called it a "Wibbly Wobbly" but that could have been just a nickname. Will look into it a bit more
    Heather

Comment

Roly Poly Nubby ??? (Unsure of name) Edit almost sure they are Roly Poly Dolls
      Last edited by Heather74; 09-10-2008, 12:03.
      Heather

Comment

Looks a lot like it thanx. i will try to find it by that name and see what i get.

Comment

Does anyone know where i can get one of these? i really really .. REALLY need one ... for my gf

Comment

Best place to keep checking is Ebay, they come in all shapes, sizes and characters finding the exact one would be a challenge but I'm sure you'd come across one very similar sooner or later.
            Heather

Comment

I think i found all roly poly dolls in the world except this one.

Comment

Me too
                Heather

Comment

closest listed at the mo..
                  Tilting Doll ROLY POLY Old Soviet Russian Toy 80s on eBay, also, Russian, Cultures Ethnicities, Collectibles (end time 11-Nov-08 20:43:38 GMT)
                  Heather

Comment

I found it on ebay and i was outbid 30 seconds before it ends. This is totally NOT FAIR
                    RARE EXCELLENT FINE CELLULOID MUSICAL BABY ROLY POLY on eBay, also, Celluloid, Vintage Antique Toys, Toys Hobbies (end time 27-Oct-08 23:11:17 GMT)

Comment

Thank you for all your help. I have found this in a website so if anyone else is looking for it here it is..
                      http://www.stylehive.com/bookmark/PL...ll-Dolls-24962

Last edited by Heather74; 10-11-2008, 15:09. Reason: Link not working. Fixed.

Comment

Wow thats the exact same doll I found, as shown in post no.3
                        Heather

Comment

Working...
                        X