ITV Series Late 70s early 80s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ITV Series Late 70s early 80s

Drama series screened on Sunday evenings, I think on ITV. Only 3 or 4 episodes. About a sixth form student and her love for a boy who was considered unsuitable. Caused an uproar at the time because of some female nudity. Any ideas?

Re: ITV Series Late 70s early 80s

Hey, sorry I just signed up today but I know this one:

Two People.
    - 16 yr old girl gets serious with a boy and parents freak when they find a pencil drawing of her topless that he did (this was ages before Titanic) and that she has been smoking. 4 part series. Risque at the time.

Comment

I think this may be one of the series I am looking for in my thread 'Coming of age dramas later 70's early 80s' I have checked this on IMDB, but there is very little information. Only three actors are mentioned, including the late Charlotte Church. Sylvestra Le Touzel is listed as the other actress no mention if she had the lead role. I can't remember her in the lead role. The thrid actor is Ray Brooks again his character's name is not mentioned.

As mentioned in my other thread the two teenagers run away when their families try to put a stop to the relationship. Can anyone shed any more light as two whether RM and I are thinking about the same series.

Comment

Manged to track down details of "Two People" at the BFI(BFI | Film & TV Database | TWO PEOPLE). This is one of the series I was trying to remember in my thread "Coming of age dramas in later 70s early 80s".(https://forums.doyouremember.co.uk/t...early-80s.html)

Comment

Originally posted by Indy_sw16 View Post
          ..... including the late Charlotte Church. ...

nearly spat me tea out then!

Perhaps you meant Charlotte Coleman?
          sigpic

Splitters!

Visit us here:

Comment

Originally posted by rossobantam View Post
            nearly spat me tea out then!

Perhaps you meant Charlotte Coleman?
            Opps sorry, Did spot the error but too late to edit post. Sorry about spoiling your cuppa.

Comment

Working...
            X