Re: Soda Stream Flavours!

Nope

Comment

No sorry.
      Heather

Comment

hi all what was the soft drink with the bear who sung like elvis and said at the end its frothy man,excuse if its been mentioned but ive just logged on and my memorys working overdrive,bb

Comment

Originally posted by bigblock View Post
          hi all what was the soft drink with the bear who sung like elvis and said at the end its frothy man,excuse if its been mentioned but ive just logged on and my memorys working overdrive,bb
          Cresta.

According to my father - the cheapest soft drink Coca-Cola ever made and his favourite lemonade.

Quote from one: "When it comes to Cresta here's one bear that just can't get enough, It's Frothy man!"
          Last edited by Mulletino; 06-01-2009, 05:28. Reason: added quote

Comment

There are many references to Cresta and 'The Bear' including pictures on the site. Main thread is here - https://forums.doyouremember.co.uk/f...esta-bear.html

The others can be easily tracked down using the SEARCH - top of the page - and entering the word Cresta.
            Joybee - DYR SUPERGRAN !!
            <<< why not visit our main website

Comment

Originally posted by FadingFast View Post
              Lol! I just re-read my post

You all know what I meant, any excuse for poo-pics though, eh?

I must just add that the green poo pic was fairly accurate

Anyway, anyone else remember the actual drink? I'm sure I didn't imagine it!
              I may have had it - but I don't recall green butt boulders.

Soda Stream flavours? They'd be done for false advertising today! Cola! No it wasn't.

And the water had to be chilled - water straight from the tap was disgusting. And did anyone ever leave out the syrup?

Soluble aspirin. That's how I think of it.

Comment

OMG just seen this forum about the Soda Stream It's sooo funny!!! I can remember one called "Witches Brew" it was bright green tho dont remember it making your Poo green but your tonuge used to glow in the dark after drinking it

Comment

There were a few other odd flavours, I remember my cousins having Dracula Blood, which didn't look too much like blood & tasted very blackcurranty.

My favourate drink was a half pint of Ginger Ale (made with Canada Dry branded concentrate) with one of each coloured Skittle in, it produced so much gingery fizz it was a challenge to drink.
                  The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

I remember the one that came out at halloween called Vampires blood, it was red in colour

Comment

My cousin had a Soda Stream in the '80s and I remember the bright blue Space Juice (I'm happy to say I don't own any photos of your green poo, but I do find it slightly worrying that others do:-)), anyway, I remember that I didn't really like the blue stuff much. I thought the cola was O.K. though.
                      "We're the Sweeney son, and we haven't had any dinner!"

Comment

I remember the blue juice. My friend had the soda stream so I only had it occasionally when I went there and no experience of green poo! Witches Brew rings a bell too.
                        1976 Vintage

Comment

its cheaper to buy from asda and the juice was disgusting,

Comment

Today in the back of the charity shop I work in, there's a Soda Stream and the original box. I doubt it will be sold because of health and safety reasons, maybe. I couldn't get enough of looking at the side of the box, it showed many flavours including irn bru and tizer. Plus witches brew, dracula's blood and vampire venom. Right now I am into american grape soda, pity they haven't done that flavour yet.

Comment

Can't believe they are advertising soda streams on TV right now. Would anybody buy one these days? I wanted one as a kid but now it seems daft to go to so much effort just to put a bit fizz in water and add syrup when you can get cheap pop by the gallon!
                              1976 Vintage

Comment

Yep
                                Saw one in Tescos today £60!!!

Madness!

Comment

Working...
                                X