Soda Stream Flavours!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Soda Stream Flavours!
    "Today in the back of the charity shop I work in, there's a Soda Stream and the original box. I doubt it will be sold because of health and safety reasons, maybe. I couldn't get enough of looking at the side of the box, it showed many flavours including irn bru and tizer. Plus witches brew, dracula's blood and vampire venom. Right now I am into american grape soda, pity they haven't done that flavour yet"

I'd be interested if you can get it for sale

Comment

It did surprise me that Soda Stream continued after it's mid 1980's peak.

I remember they switched to plastic bottles in the late 1980's, but after that I can't remember if they were still around between then & a few years ago.

My family use our machine for about 10 years until it was put aside in the mid 1990's. My Mum never liked the high potential for spillage & the fact that the mixers had a short shelf life, often we had to throw them away towards the end of our regular use.
      The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

I liked the glass bottles with the twisty pattern. Glugging juice out of one of those just added to the appeal of it all.
        1976 Vintage

Comment

Originally posted by Trickyvee View Post
          I liked the glass bottles with the twisty pattern. Glugging juice out of one of those just added to the appeal of it all.
          The bottles that came with our machine were like that, some of the earlier ones were a lot plainer.

I still remember the water had to be level with the top of the swirls or else there would be some spillage when carbonising the water.
          The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

Originally posted by huggie74 View Post
            Case closed!!

OMG theres always one!!! That wont be beaten on these searches!!
            Is that real green poo? Sure does look 'authentic' lol.

Comment

"Today in the back of the charity shop I work in, there's a Soda Stream and the original box. I doubt it will be sold because of health and safety reasons, maybe. I couldn't get enough of looking at the side of the box, it showed many flavours including irn bru and tizer. Plus witches brew, dracula's blood and vampire venom. Right now I am into american grape soda, pity they haven't done that flavour yet"

Only old bottles of the syrup dont get sold. In fact, one or two ebay sellers will throw them in with the sell, but just as a nostalgia piece.

As long as the machine and bottles are fine, there should be no problem with you selling it. Old Sodastream machines and glass bottles are sold every day on ebay.
              Even old (but never used and still safe) gas canisters are sold on ebay.

Comment

Working...
              X