Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Computer Game Help

Please Help

I remember my friend had a game i think it was on her Amstrad/Amiga and i thought it was called Myth or Legend but cannot find it, anyway you went around an ancient world and came across alot of greek/roman gods and legends, ie to kill a monster you had to show it medusa's head, then you had to stab achilles in his heel, i also remember a three headed dragon that i remember being hard to kill and something to do with Thor??

Have just looked on Google and it's coming up with a PS game called God of War but thats too modern it seems very similar just 15 years ago ish!

Comment

Any chance it was the Bitmap Brothers game 'Gods'?

I had it on the Amiga... and it rang true with what you said pretty much...

Comment

Hi
        After some looking i have found it, it was called Myth:History in the Making. Good game not sure if you can get it still i naver got past the three headed dragon though!

Comment

Originally posted by johnny5
          Have just looked on Google and it's coming up with a PS game called God of War but thats too modern it seems very similar just 15 years ago ish!
          God of War is probably the greatest ever game I've played and seen on the PS2, it rocks, rools on the sequel out soonish.

Comment

Re: Computer Game Help

Originally posted by bouncybhall View Post
            Any chance it was the Bitmap Brothers game 'Gods'?

I had it on the Amiga... and it rang true with what you said pretty much...
            Nope deffo not that mate, but thats the game I first thought of when I started reading....Still got it lol
            Love is an invention by bank managers to keep you overdrawn - Rick Mayall/ The Young Ones

Comment

Working...
            X