world cup qualifiers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• world cup qualifiers

Just a quick one to see how people feel about the northern ireland v england match. so what are your views??? being a belfast man i personally think its great

well i think the england team need to sort out the postitions that they are comfortable playing in, Rooney obviously wasnt comfortable playing there on Wednesday and thats why he got so angry... The swede better sort it out, cos at the moment England are not playing up to World cup standards. As for the match itself .... one of the worst ive seen. Well done to N.I (i think England were waiting for the offside flag!!! LOL)
    Definition of a Transvestite: A guy who likes to eat, drink and be Mary! .

Comment

It looked to me that Rio Ferdinand had a bad case of Dutch Elm disease. Ive never seen a defender grow roots so quickly before in all my life.

Comment

lol.
        Definition of a Transvestite: A guy who likes to eat, drink and be Mary! .

Comment

England don't seem to be gelling of late - they weren't even very impressive v Wales. A bit of support for Rooney up front wouldn't go amiss, esp as ye have the likes of Owen, Lampard, Cole etc. A bit lightweight at the back, ye could do with another Pearce or Adams. Good luck anyway.
          Into the 5th Millennium & beyond...!

Comment

Rooney is such a good player but such a spoilt little so and so...last night's match for example...

Comment

Working...
            X