"magic forms"?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "magic forms"?

Can anyone tell me the name of the transfers you could buy in the early 80's? They were like tatoos but you put them on books-and much to our parents' dismay, walls. They came in a flat package that was blue and red if I remember. I keep wanting to say "magic forms" or ......... I can't remember!
    They weren't "colorforms" that peeled off and came with their own background board. They were transfers; usually of superheroes or popular characters.

Re: "magic forms"?

Letraset?
    https://forums.doyouremember.co.uk/m...-letraset.html
    Heather

Comment

Thanks for your response but that's not it. Those look too old.

Comment

I've just noticed the way you spell colour, can I assume you are looking for a product sold outside the UK?
        Heather

Comment

Kalkitos??

Last edited by sixtyten; 07-12-2008, 16:40.

Comment

Originally posted by tho127 View Post
            Can anyone tell me the name of the transfers you could buy in the early 80's? They were like tatoos but you put them on books-and much to our parents' dismay, walls. They came in a flat package that was blue and red if I remember. I keep wanting to say "magic forms" or ......... I can't remember!
            They weren't "colorforms" that peeled off and came with their own background board. They were transfers; usually of superheroes or popular characters.
            I remember the story books with the transfers you had to rub over with a pencil to transfer them onto the background!
            Last edited by Heather74; 20-12-2008, 01:43.
            One mans trash is another mans treasure !

Comment

Originally posted by tho127 View Post
              Speaking of Colorforms...

Attached Files
              Time flies like the wind, fruit flies like bananas - go figure!

Comment

Working...
              X