Clear All

• R.I.P Oliver Postgate

BBC NEWS | Entertainment | Bagpuss and Ivor creator dies

Re: R.I.P Oliver Postgate

R.i.p
    Heather

Comment

A very sad loss - but a worthwhile life - he brought smiles to many thousands of little faces with a fat lazy cat called Bagpuss and a racey little engine called Ivor ! Bless !
      Joybee - DYR SUPERGRAN !!
      <<< why not visit our main website

Comment

The sound of our childhood.
        One mans trash is another mans treasure !

Comment

Wasn't aware Oliver had died; thought he was still producing kids shows
          sigpic
          Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Comment

It seemed like there was a lot of new Oliver Postgate character books, DVDs, soundtrack albums and a biography just before he died. Seemed sad timing. I picked up the Pingwings, Bagpuss and original Clangers DVDs, a big Bagpuss book, and the biography before as well as after his death... which I learned about in the Shindig music magazine at the time.
            My virtual jigsaws: https://www.jigsawplanet.com/beccabear67/Original-photo-puzzles

Comment

Working...
            X