Back to the future? No thanks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back to the future? No thanks!

Hi, my name's Mark. I'm a true nostalgic; I love remembering the things from my childhood and youth in Warwickshire, UK, from the early 1980s to 1993. The toys, the TV, food and culture - all great times.

Re: Back to the future? No thanks!

Hiya Mark - how ya doin?
    Welcome to this jolly little site

Comment

Hi

A lot of people say looking back at the past in a sentimental way isn't positive thinking, but to me it's a very enjoyable thing to do! There are so many great things to remember from times when life and pleasures were simpler.

Comment

Welcome to DYR Mark
        Heather

Comment

Ditto

Comment

Welcome on board!

I agree, and I just can't imagine that when the likes of my kids are in their 20s/30s/40s, and are looking back, that they'll have anything like the fab memories we have. Good yeh, but not like ours. We surely were blessed as kids growing up 60's-80's
            sigpic

Splitters!

Visit us here:

Comment

Originally posted by rossobantam View Post
              Welcome on board!

I agree, and I just can't imagine that when the likes of my kids are in their 20s/30s/40s, and are looking back, that they'll have anything like the fab memories we have. Good yeh, but not like ours. We surely were blessed as kids growing up 60's-80's
              Thank you

There seems to have been more time when we were growing up to enjoy what we had. Most of our entertainment and information wasn't readily available on iPods, the Internet, etc. We had monthly magazines, TV and VHS as the only source of video, etc.

Comment

Working...
              X