Ad_Forums-Top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What theme tune instantly transports you back to your childhood?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What theme tune instantly transports you back to your childhood?

Juliet Bravo and The Gentle Touch were good themes also.

Comment

Originally posted by john View Post
      Juliet Bravo and The Gentle Touch were good themes also.
      Had a thing for lady cop shows did we You should get C.A.T.S. Eyes in there as well

Comment

I wasn't as keen on Cats Eyes to be honest, so I can't even remember how the theme tune went.

Comment

Originally posted by john View Post
          I wasn't as keen on Cats Eyes to be honest, so I can't even remember how the theme tune went.
          'C.A.T.S. Eyes' had a very edgy electro theme which was highly suitable for the time. I was interested in this series because it was largely filmed at Chatham Dockyard, not far from where I lived back then.
          "We're the Sweeney son, and we haven't had any dinner!"

Comment

miine is Grange Hill and metal mickey...oh those were the days....lol

Comment

Starsky and Hutch, The Professionals get me misty. The Sweeney can leave me wondering where my jammies are.

Comment

The Fall Guy theme song...
                I'd rather hear the bad truth than a good lie

Comment

Black Beauty. Always made me want to cry as a kid. Not because I didn't like it, don't really know why!! Very strange child...
                  "...And that's what I've done. Maintained it for 20 years. This old brooms had 17 new heads and 14 new handles in its time."
                  sigpic

Comment

Dick Barton special agent. This inspired me to make a compilation of tv themes by sticking my tape deck in front of the telly.
                    "GAME OVER MAN, GAME OVER"

Comment

Originally posted by childofthe80's View Post
                      The Fall Guy theme song...
                      Well I never spent much time in school, but I taught ladies plenty...

Lee Majors - Cost 6 million dollars, was a stunt man and bounty hunter, and could jump a GMC pickup...

That reminds me, must get the DVDs.

Comment

The Littlest Hobo.. bigtime

YouTube - The Littlest Hobo

Comment

Far to many...probably lose the will to live if I had to list everyone but here's just a few in no particular order (I'll limit myself to just animated shows):

Bertha, Poddington Peas, Charlie Chalk, Thundercats, Bots Master, The Real Ghost Busters, Real Adventures of Johnny Quest, Inspector Gadget, Ducktales, Pinky and the Brain, Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors, Goof Troop, Bionic Six, X-Men, Postman Pat, Fireman Sam, Heathcliff, Animaniacs, Animals of Farthing Wood, Batman: The Animated Series, He-Man, New Adventures of He-Man, Where on Earth is Carmen San Diego, Bucky O'Hare, The Raccoons, Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles, Defenders of the Earth, Sharkey and George, Gummi Bears and so it goes on and on and on...

All the best,

Matt

Comment

Budgie Budgie Theme Song Takes me right back to black & white tv and one of my earliest crushes. I thought Adam Faith was lovely.

Comment

Originally posted by ClaudineJones View Post
                              Budgie Budgie Theme Song Takes me right back to black & white tv and one of my earliest crushes. I thought Adam Faith was lovely.
                              Ooh me too Claudine! Gorgeous!
                              sigpic
                              'Dreams come true if you want them to'

Comment

Around The World With Willy Fogg
                                Red Dwarf
                                Heathcliff
                                Batman: The Animated Series
                                Dogtanian and the Three Muskahounds
                                The Raccoons
                                Teenage Mutant Hero/Ninja Turtles

Saturday morning show themes - Going Live! & Live and Kicking

Comment

Working...
                                X