Ad_Forums-Top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I will love you forever if you know this! HELP!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I will love you forever if you know this! HELP!

Ok so there was a show, don't know the name (obvisouly) but at one point in the show there was a guy that was dracula, and he would tell these kids stories, fairy tales, and he would always mess up and correct him. one for example he was telling the tale of Rapunzle, and he would say Rapunzle Rapunzle let down your chair, and the kids would laugh and be like that's not it! it's been driving me nuts for 8 years now, i used to watch it all the time!

if i'm not mistaking also the show started with a cartoon man in a plane(possibly pulling the name of the show behind him) and i think it crashes and he falls out, anyways please help!

Re: I will love you forever if you know this! HELP!

hi, was this in uk or usa
    "poor is the man who's pleasures depend on the permission of another"

Comment

It was in the USA

Comment

Originally posted by efaw1992 View Post
        Ok so there was a show, don't know the name (obvisouly) but at one point in the show there was a guy that was dracula, and he would tell these kids stories, fairy tales, and he would always mess up and correct him. one for example he was telling the tale of Rapunzle, and he would say Rapunzle Rapunzle let down your chair, and the kids would laugh and be like that's not it! it's been driving me nuts for 8 years now, i used to watch it all the time!

if i'm not mistaking also the show started with a cartoon man in a plane(possibly pulling the name of the show behind him) and i think it crashes and he falls out, anyways please help!

I know it's a while since you asked that question, but the show you're talking about is;

The Completely Mental Misadventures of Ed Grimley

Which was a cartoon show based on Martin Short's recurring nerd/weirdo Character (Ed Grimley) on SCTV and then SNL

The show had animated sections about Ed, with a Live Action section in the middle with a vampire (Count Floyd also from SCTV) telling 'scary' stories (normally very incorrectly)

Unfortunately there was only 1 season

Comment

Working...
        X