Litte Tiny Flying Piggy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Litte Tiny Flying Piggy

Hopefully somebody here watched programs as weird as I did ^^ During the 90's there was a show, I haven't a clue what the show was called or even the main story plot of it.

The only thing that I can remember is that the main character was a tiny pink pig, with little white wings (I think) who was looking for his mother who had been captured. I vaguely remember there being a crow of some sort who used to spy for the 'villain' of the show. I know there were other characters who the pig meets who offer him assistance along the way, but I can't for the life of me remember who any of them were. It was an animated show and was shown in Britain around the mid 90's I believe. I have looked all over the net and I'm near to breaking point as I can't find this anywhere!

Any help at all to point me in the right direction would be greatly appreciated!

Re: Litte Tiny Flying Piggy

There is a flying pig called Pinkey in 'The Magic Adventures of Mumfie', from 1994.

Comment

That show does look very familiar to me and I believe that I used to watch it, I don't think its the show I'm thinking of though. I'm pretty sure the pig was the main character, and i can't find an episode which sounds familiar to what I remember.

The program would have originally shown on one of the kids afternoon TV shows after school, around the same sort of time as Animals of Farthing Wood and The Queens Nose.

Comment

hello, i remember the flying pig programme, i have been looking for it too. i remember the mother being captured and in some sort of jail. the programme was quite sad and has stayed with me, if i find out the name of it i will let you know, but at least you know someone remembers it.

Comment

Working...
        X