mid 80's educational music show???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mid 80's educational music show???

hey there, does anyone remember an educational show about music where there were a bunch of kids who clapped out rythmns and played instruments?

the kids were usually arranged in a semicircle behind the presenters i think.....

please help this is driving me bananas

Re: mid 80's educational music show???

Can't recall anything other than Rockschool, but it wasn't that.
    Last edited by sixtyten; 31-12-2008, 23:07.

Comment

The only thing I can remember like that was Music Time which went out as part of the BBC's Programmes for Schools and Colleges. That ran from the 70s but I guess it was still going in the mid 80s.

Have a search on YouTube. I found this one - YouTube - BBC Schools - Music Time

Comment

yey, thanks wil, you were right

music time - brilliant, i just need to find some of the 80's vids of it now....

Comment

Music Time, I remember. In school we watched an off-air recording of two episodes. One about paddy fields and one about fairgrounds. Who remembers the question time segment which had a gnome with his hand up to his ear?

Comment

Yes I do!! That gnome was soooo funny. I tried for years to remember what the programme actually was because I never forgot the image of that gnome holding his hand to his ear - eventually found out just recently it was Music Time after hours of searching on YouTube!

Here he is:

Comment

Working...
            X