Ad_Forums-Top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

80's SCI FI please help, i'm going insane!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 80's SCI FI please help, i'm going insane!

I am being driven demented with thoughts of a programme which I seen in the 1980's.

It was a one off, maybe only 30 minutes, part of a series perhaps? The outline of the story was a man discovered that a sun spot was going to end the world. He met a woman, and told her, and the two of them, stole a ring from a shop, and then spent the night in their flat, alternative loving each other because the world was going to end, or her berrating him because he had made the decision to tell her, when she could just be left in ignorance.

As it turned out, the sun spot hit on the opposite side of the world, and although devasted and flooded the two woke to a new day and a new world.

Any ideas anyone?

Re: 80's SCI FI please help, i'm going insane!

That sounds alot like an episode of The Outer Limits I once saw. I had a quick look on Wikipedia and the episode was called "Inconstant Moon", but that was broadcast in 1996, not the 80s. Is that what you're thinking of?

Comment

O MG Flash Gordon!!! Thank you Sooooooo Much. This is it. Yes, it is. I honestly believed that it was longer ago than that.... I'm obviously getting old! Now that I think about it, I did move to this house in 1999 - and I did watch it in my prvious house!

Thank you Sooo Much. My mind is happy now.

Comment

And,. I found it on Youtube, and is exactly as I remember it... except they are American, and not English.... My english mind obviously confusing me!

Comment

Glad I could help

Comment

Working...
          X