Petite Post Office

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Petite Post Office

This toy made me want to work in a Post Office - but I never fulfilled my dream! It was a complete post office packed away in a red case. When you opened it up, the case transformed into a post office with an open window, with all the papers and stamps, ink pads etc you could ever ask for. It was brilliant and I had hours of fun with it!

More...

Click image for larger version

Name:	postoffice.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	25.3 KB
ID:	264019
    Do You Remember the 70s, 80s and 90s?
    http://www.DoYouRemember.co.uk

Re: Petite Post Office

Originally posted by remember View Post
    This toy made me want to work in a Post Office - but I never fulfilled my dream! It was a complete post office packed away in a red case. When you opened it up, the case transformed into a post office with an open window, with all the papers and stamps, ink pads etc you could ever ask for. It was brilliant and I had hours of fun with it!

More...
    We had earlier versions that came in cardboard folders but held tiny writing paper and envelopes and sheets of stamps.
    One mans trash is another mans treasure !

Comment

Originally posted by remember View Post

More...
      I had one of those, it was in an orangey/yellow case, with little scales, a pencil sharpener thing and stamps etc.... loved it!!
      "...And that's what I've done. Maintained it for 20 years. This old brooms had 17 new heads and 14 new handles in its time."
      sigpic

Comment

I had the Post Office

but I also had Petits Office too
        Heather

Comment

Originally posted by huggie74 View Post
          I had the Post Office

but I also had Petits Office too
          I need a DeLorean now. I've never wanted anything like these so much in my whole life. I took a look because I could remember a Post Office toy that I think tried to look like the inside of a post office (I can remember the logo in gold at the top) - don't think it was in a case. I must have been constantly bottling it and going - 'hey space ranger action man'...

Comment

My cousin had one of those, & my sister had an office that series, in beige coloured plastic case.
            The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

ws there also in the series a sweet stall with a little scale? and a fruit stall with vegetables in a little cart>?

Comment

Originally posted by Richard1978 View Post
                My cousin had one of those, & my sister had an office that series, in beige coloured plastic case.
                Lets get them all together including a Blue travel office

Originally posted by magneticfly View Post
                ws there also in the series a sweet stall with a little scale? and a fruit stall with vegetables in a little cart>?
                Not Petite but from the very same Argos page

Heather

Comment

Thanks that just how I remember it.
                  The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

Working...
                  X