help needed for repair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help needed for repair

I'm hoping i can get some help with a problem i have with an electronic board game.

Last year i bought 'GENERALS' the 80's electronic board game. For those who can't remember you had little plastic pieces that you would challenge the other players plastic pieces with by placing them back to back on the electronic device built into the side of the game. Each piece has a rank in your army from privates to 5 star generals. When you challenged each piece the speaker would sound and the lights would flash and stop on who won, if you captured the flag you would here the victory sound!

I bought this and had it posted from the US, except when i got it the speaker was intermitant, now it has stoppped working.

To get to the point here, i was looking for someone or somewhere in the UK (london hopefully) that can repair these games.

All help / advise would be much appriciated.

DT.

Re: help needed for repair

No one?

Comment

It may be a good idea to check the speaker to see if the suspension is ok,presuming you can get to it,speaker cones can get brittle after a number of years.
      "poor is the man who's pleasures depend on the permission of another"

Comment

I remember someone bringing one of these to an after school games club, & I never saw one before or since.
        The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

Working...
        X