Thriller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thriller

Does anyone remember this tv series from the 70's? Written by Brian Clemens there were 40 plus episodes made. I have just recently got the dvd boxed set. It is a different story each time, with many familiar faces from that time, often with an American leading man or lady. Some episodes are quite good, but one or two we just didn't get at all. We have watched about 12 so far.

Re: Thriller

I remember it. That's the one where the end titles are distorted by the goldfish bowl effect. The only episode i remember is when Diana Dors played a witch.
    "GAME OVER MAN, GAME OVER"

Comment

Re: Thriller

I watched every single episode back in 2005 or '06. My brother liked the one with Nyree Dawn Porter.

Comment

That Fish-Eye lens view and the crashing piano intro used to scare the living daylights out of me!!

Comment

Fantastic show.
          one of my favourites is about a man searching for a woman in a office building.

Comment

I remember it, I like all those sorts of shows; Shadows, Beasts, Dramarama: Spooky!
            My virtual jigsaws: https://www.jigsawplanet.com/beccabear67/Original-photo-puzzles

Comment

Working...
            X