Toys that scared you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toys that scared you

I used to have Jacko made bt Chad Valley which scared the life out of me ...... always used to look so evil anyone else have any toys that scared them

Re: Toys that scared you

Isn't it funny ? Jacko the Chatter Chimp was MY daughters favourite toy as a child and she acquired one again from eBay last year !!
    Fully documented in this post - https://forums.doyouremember.co.uk/t...oy-monkey.html

including a video clip of her daughter with the 'new' Jacko !!
    Joybee - DYR SUPERGRAN !!
    <<< why not visit our main website

Comment

Toy clowns.
      Heather

Comment

My sister's Troll collection, especially the massive Iggy Normous!

Comment

Ventriloquists dummy
          "poor is the man who's pleasures depend on the permission of another"

Comment

No toy scared me.
            I am Dyslexic so please remember that I am Dyslexic wen replying to me!

Comment

Homer Simpson is scared of sock puppets!
              "poor is the man who's pleasures depend on the permission of another"

Comment

Ok this wasn`t a toy but it`s the only thing that I could think of. My dad had loads of lps and there was a Little Richard album and the cover used to scare the hell out of me for some reason. My brother used to put my smurf album in in the Little Richard sleeve just to be horrible lol. And yes I said smurf album, I was only 6.

My sister was scared of toy clowns and still is.

Comment

Not really scared of toys but I get creeped out by that Chucky doll thingy from the horror films , some where on last night , and now you can buy one from these replica film prop companies , if I saw one of those , I would freek Boy Dolls ...........Yuk

Comment

I do remember my mother was frightened by a horse one when she was pregnant with me , Muffin the Mule I think was ...................sorry is that rude?

Comment

One of my sisters had this like head thing that she did hairstyles and make -up on.She kept it on dressing table in her room.

I still swear that its eyes followed you around the room and you knew that when you walked over landing at nghts to go to toilet / bathroom its eyes were staring at you through the half closed door and it was just waiting all the time for you to drop your guard

Comment

This is going back some way now, but I had stuffed toy characters which were sort of egg-shaped with tufts of black hair on their head. I think they were called 'zonks' though I could be wrong. They scared me silly.

Comment

he-he...... I got it slightly wrong

They were called Gonks! I've looked at the info available on the 'net but the problem is, these creatures seem to come in quite an array of different designs. Can't see the kind that used to terrify the living daylights out of me though. Be sure that when I do, I'll post a pic and we can share the panic!

Comment

Every Christmas season we'd visit relatives in north Georgia, close to Tennessee. My uncle had one of those creepy monkey toys that banged the cymbals and grimaced and all. Had to be one of the originals - this was over 30 years ago. My little brother would play with it but it always bothered me for some reason. That d*** monkey never did break and was always there to stare at me year after year. It might still be around up there somewhere... watching... waiting...

Comment

Originally posted by KromeDome View Post
                              Every Christmas season we'd visit relatives in north Georgia, close to Tennessee. My uncle had one of those creepy monkey toys that banged the cymbals and grimaced and all. Had to be one of the originals - this was over 30 years ago. My little brother would play with it but it always bothered me for some reason. That d*** monkey never did break and was always there to stare at me year after year. It might still be around up there somewhere... watching... waiting...
                              that was why stephen king wrote a creepy story about one of those things

Comment

Working...
                              X