Ad_Forums-Top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anything remember or know the name of this TV advert/Program or Film????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anything remember or know the name of this TV advert/Program or Film????

Hi

I have a confusing one here for you!

I remember watching a short film/TV program (about <15mins long) around 4 years ago.

It was about a man which enters a business building/office of some sort (where he worked), went into his office and turned on his computer. He checked his emails to find that he had 1 new message which I think he thought was spam. He opened the message to find that it was a link to a webcam showing his living room with his wife looking at her computer.
    Coming up behind her was a figure of a man (possible killer), but before we could see whether the figure reached the women, the man looks up to find that the figure was behind him?!?!?!?!? (A type of email/webcam cycle?)

Not sure what this was, whether it was a public information film about talking the strangers on the internet. Short horror film or what???????

Any ideas??
    Thank You.

Re: Does anything remember or know the name of this TV advert/Program or Film????????

Simon Hynd's "virus"
    http://www.eofftv.com/festivals/frig..._2003_day2.htm

Watch it here.
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/filmnetwork/A4764323
    Heather

Comment

Re: Does anyone remember or know the name of this TV advert/Program or Film????????

WOW Huggie your good at this!!!

Thank you very much that's another memory surfaced!

I remember watching this when I was only in year 8 at School! The teacher decided to play it a second time, and just after Andrew looks up to find the figure behind him, someone tapped my shoulder! I thought it could have been the figure!

Thanks for the link as well! I've watched it again, and it still makes my spine tingle.

Thanks Again!

Comment

Re: Does anyone remember or know the name of this TV advert/Program or Film????????

I watched it too and half wished I hadn't LOL

8 years old at school !!! What a strange thing to show you I would not want my 8 year old watching that!

BTW you are very welcome
        Heather

Comment

Re: Does anything remember or know the name of this TV advert/Program or Film????

Just watched it. Reminds me of the ring alittle. Very good and alittle unerving.

Comment

Working...
          X