best live group ever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best live group ever

when i was about 18/19 i went to see pink floyed live at n.e.c best stage set up,and best live group ever
    did you see them on live8
    kernow bys vyken

rose tinted glasses

the first group i ever saw live( japan )back in 81 still rates as one of the best in recent times rammstein who ive seen twice rate up there

Comment

live

no did not see them i was in the garden all day bu took a tv outside and had it on must have gone in before they came on whent to ozzfest at donnington a few years ago great day

Comment

Best live concert I've ever seen was Jacko in Cork '88 - at the height of his fame.
        Into the 5th Millennium & beyond...!

Comment

best gig

Iwas 18 in 1979 and went to see queen at the glasgow apollo A tremendous gig at a brillaint venue.Queen in the 70's especially in the early years to a bit of beating on stage.

Comment

best gig

The best i've been to was duran duran last year, first time i've seen them, they were fantastic, so good in fact i'm going again next month!

Comment

I saw Five Star in 1985 at Preston!
              TURN THOSE FROWNS RIGHT SIDE ROUND!

Comment

Originally posted by fitz61
                Iwas 18 in 1979 and went to see queen at the glasgow apollo A tremendous gig at a brillaint venue.Queen in the 70's especially in the early years to a bit of beating on stage.
                I wish i coulda seen Queen live....they one of my fave bands ever!!
                Growing old is inevitable but growing up is optional

Comment

My first concert ever, Hammersmith Odeon 1977, STATUS QUO. I was in the front row
                  The support act was a band called BRITISH LIONS, who were MOTT who where MOTT THE HOOPLE, who's support act in 1974 were a little known band called QUEEN

Comment

For live gigs - I would say:

The Who either at Charlton 1974 or at Wembley 1979 and also Bruce Springsteen and The E Street Band at Birmingham NEC 1980 or 81 - can't remember.
                    Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved and attractive body but rather a skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, wine in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'Woo Hoo What a Ride

Comment

One of the best gigs i went to was Queen hot space tour at Leeds Elland Road during there slightly experimental period 1982. Support acts where Heart (just before they hit it big) Joan Jett and the blackhearts and (believe it or not) Teardrop explodes.

It will always be special to me!
                      Without music, life is a journey through a desert.

Comment

A Queen gig with the late Freddie at his best would have been something...
                        Into the 5th Millennium & beyond...!

Comment

There was only one freddie and no one can replace the voice Queen have lost. He was a great showman and exhibitionist.

I am lucky in a way as the next gig was at milton keynes and was later released on DVD with the same set and song layout.
                          Without music, life is a journey through a desert.

Comment

Oh God this is a hard one.... Went to Donington purely to see WASP and was blown away. Suzi Quatro I think had to be one of the best and that was at a crappy venue on the Isle of Man one TT race week
                            sigpic
                            Mrs Oggy
                            ~~~*~~~*~~~
                            Count your friends amongst the stars....
                            And your enemies on the fingers of one foot!

Comment

just seen my best live band last week PRIMAL SCREAM absolutly rocked!!!!!! before them it was the happy mondays in dusseldorf!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X