Ad_Forums-Top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What other forums/websites do you belong to/own?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What other forums do you belong to

I think you're confusing YouTube with this place

Comment

Hmmm, interesting, my friend.
      I actually avoid this site alot and reel myself in a great deal out of respect for all the nice people here (but mostly its down to my respect for Huggie).
      If you knew what I was really like you'de be impressed.

Comment

Comment

I am admin of 2 boards but not counting those i am a member of
          Britmovie forum
          Twilight Zone Cafe
          a Days of Our Lives forum (
          An american soap that i do not watch but have friends at the messageboard)
          The Anne Frank Forum
          and lots of others i cannot even remember right now.

Comment

other sites i post on are.

metroid head quarters celebrating everything to do with the metroid game series.
            pre cert.co.uk dedicated to old video tapes pre 1985.
            cinehound. a forum dedicated to video tapes worldwide,mainly tapes that are not uk tapes.
            filmflicking.co.uk.its a site dedicated to all things film and tv.
            lovelockandload same as the cinehound forum.
            FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

I'm a member of:

http://www.cupcake-forum.com/index.php as I LOVE baking, especially cupcakes, currently going through my vegan cupcake book, made some this morning in fact! lol It's good for help on things

www.witchcraft.org yes, I'm into witchy things lol I'm not religous but I do sway more toward the Pagan way of life

http://thetwilightsaga.com/ and yes, I'm a 26 year old married woman that is into Twilight lol This website gives all the up to date info on the movies and books that come out, plus pictures of the movies in the making! lol also it's nice to have a chat about your favourite books or films, there are alot more older people then you think that like this series!

Comment

with witch in your username id have expected you to be into witchy type things.

as that website like you pit up suggests.

i guess you like harry potter then.

Comment

Yep! lol I havn't read any of the books, that's on my to do list but I do love the movies!

Comment

Originally posted by branny View Post
                    Man city fans
                    Which one branny? www.mancityforum.com? Over there I'm 'Peter Barnes Football Trainer', don't post too much as I don't go to the games often now, but read every day.

Other forums, I used to be on Digital Spy, but I got sick of it. And a couple of forums where you can download full football matches through upload site links.

Comment

I'm on Urban 75, which is mostly about current issues, general chat and having a grumble. See if you can guess which one's me - but don't go there if you're offended by bad language.
                      The present is a foreign country. They do things differently here.

Comment

Originally posted by Fifi62 View Post
                        Digital Spy
                        Doesn't the sheer negativity of that place get you down? I suppose it's in mainly Advice, General Discussion and Politics, but I've never seen a more negative and miserable bunch of people than some of those who post on there! I drew the line when I got an offensive PM from another FM because I posted a message supportive of a particular politician.

DS proved to me the old saying 'if you haven't got anything nice to say, don't say anything at all!'

It's much nicer in here!

Comment

Originally posted by stockportyears View Post
                          Which one branny? www.mancityforum.com? Over there I'm 'Peter Barnes Football Trainer', don't post too much as I don't go to the games often now, but read every day

Other forums, I used to be on Digital Spy, but I got sick of it. And a couple of forums where you can download full football matches through upload site links.
                          I'm a regular on mancityfans.net
                          "GAME OVER MAN, GAME OVER"

Comment

Originally posted by stockportyears View Post
                            Doesn't the sheer negativity of that place get you down? I suppose it's in mainly Advice, General Discussion and Politics, but I've never seen a more negative and miserable bunch of people than some of those who post on there! I drew the line when I got an offensive PM from another FM because I posted a message supportive of a particular politician.

DS proved to me the old saying 'if you haven't got anything nice to say, don't say anything at all!'

It's much nicer in here!
                            that sounds like an awful place mate.

what is that site about.
                            not that ill be joining it.

yes it is very nice here.
                            o only sty on sites that are nice and friendly.

Comment

I'm on www.discworldstamps.co.uk (not just about stamps but all about Discworld) and www.ukcampsites.co.uk (great if you like camping for advice and chat and meets). I am a member of Digital Spy but yes it is a bit depressing and there are a lot of arrogant self opinionated people on there. I'm also on the Leaky Cauldron (Harry Potter ) website, BabyBoomers, and Charmed2024
                              The people of Oman don't like the Flintstones but the people of Abu Dhabi do!

Comment

I am a paranormal investigator, so I am on quite a few paranormal forums. Plus some local to my area, which is the great city of Liverpool.

Comment

Working...
                                X