Ad_Forums-Top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What other forums/websites do you belong to/own?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What other forums do you belong to

i'm a member of a couple of bmx sites and a horror website.

Comment

I belong to Jack The Ripper and tv and film nostalgia forums.
      sigpic
      'Dreams come true if you want them to'

Comment

Numerous game forums. This is actually the only none game forum I post on.

Comment

An Action Man one for the vintage toy, a weird site about Japanese toys thats extremely...verbose to say the least lol, an obscure action figure site in the USA and a G.I.JOE site also from America...don't really post much on those save the verbose one which is funny in a rude languaged way. I behave myself here. I was on a transformers forum but I couldn't speak for fear of farting basically. Its been around for 10 years and much of a clique of men, they didn't really 'let me in', even referring to Matt Smith in Dr Who as a 'git' was deemed offensive to THEM...(rolls eyes) and any posts I made on topics where usually ignored so I left when they created an 'ignore' feature when they'd been complaining and ignoring me. Its different here, we chat about stuff together and its always been nice, relaxed, friendly and enjoyable and we don't offend one another at all. Why can't all forums be like that?

Comment

Originally posted by davidthomas27 View Post
            I'm a member of the doctorwhotoys.net forum - my user name there is shortfuse.
            doctorwhotoys.net • Index page
            I'm also a member of the MoneySavingExpert forum.

Comment

I'm looking to find any other Grange Hill forums and/or waterloo Road. I only really know of the Grange Hill Online but it'd be great to meet other fellow GH fans in other differing forums/places possibly too!

Comment

I am currently a memeber of Retro gamer forum and steptoe and son forum.

Comment

I am on YouTube, asexuality site AVEN, Heroes and Villans which is an Aston Villa site, LastFM, Jango, Addicting Games, Luigi's Ashes to Ashes Bar, MyGaelic.com (a Gaelic language website), ICanHazCheezburger, a Hollies fan site and Radio Rewind.
                  The best Government is that which governs least - Thoreau.

Comment

I'm interested in topics such as the asexuality thing. I like to watch and learn from people, and I find people that have something that's out of the norm or have a condition I don't see very often extremely interesting.

I'm sorry if that comes across as a bit condescending, I don't mean to be offensive with such topics as these. I don't know if it would be in place to discuss people I've witnessed either through friendships, relationships or workmates. I wouldn't even know which folder to put it in, even if the people here would like to discuss such things. People are fascinating though, even the ones that think they are mundane can incite some thought provoking times.

Comment

I think one day scientists will find some link between naturally produced serotonin levels, hormones and sexual arousal-surely asexuality must have some root cause? I think if we are all honest we have 'good and bad' days where sex is concerned (purposely being brief there) and asexuals just don't have a feeling for it-thats not me being foolishly ignorant on the subject, or trying to make a cod judgment, it is a complicated one at that but I wanted to leave my comment brief as this is a nostalgia forum. Hope no one took offence to my post just now.

Comment

Originally posted by sf1378 View Post
                        but I wanted to leave my comment brief as this is a nostalgia forum.
                        Indeed it is sf, although an interesting topic the discussion of it isn't for this thread, so future posters please keep on topic, ta
                        The only thing to look forward to is the past

Comment

No offence taken, Sly and SF. I can understand how something a bit out of the 'normal' can be a curiosity point. But then again, what is 'normal'?

I used to post on the Metro and Sun newspaper forums but left as most of the posters were a bunch of idiots.
                          The best Government is that which governs least - Thoreau.

Comment

Other forums i belong to are

FromTheLane - Tottenam Hotspur site
                            Edge of the World - Music torrent site

Comment

Post quite a bit on Britmovie forum.......and very occasionally visit cultmovie forum.
                              Cheers
                              Sgt S

Comment

Originally posted by Kiop View Post
                                I'm on doctorwhoworld forum - love it there it may be of interest to you too davidthomas27? I also post on twtd - the site for dedicated Tractorboys like me
                                I'm also on Doctor Who World, as well as Gallifrey5forum, Outpost Skaro and Doctor Who Online. I'm also an admin at crikey.forumotion.com , which is a forum for comics fans, and I frequent the Comics UK forums, too.

Comment

Working...
                                X