Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ben murphy

Originally posted by Marine Boy View Post
    Ben Murphy; yeah, remember him well! Loved 'The Gemini Man'. He had a kind of watch that allowed him to become invisible, but only for a specific amount of time. Is that right? The series had a great theme music too.

Yeah ... The Gemini Man was pretty cool.... his digital watch made him invisible for a short time only Marine Boy. Mind you ... he never did some of the things that 99% of men would do with the power to become invisible.....

Can't remember the theme music tho .
    Also... can anyone remember how/why he developed the technology to become invisible ?

Comment

Theme tune here YouTube - Gemini Man TV series intro HQ (1976)

Comment

Originally posted by ClaudineJones View Post
        Thanks for this Claudine. Though I have to say it isn't the music I remember at all. Either I'm mixing it up with another show, or Gemini Man had a couple of seasons and perhaps, therefore, a couple of sig tunes.

Comment

Can't help you there Marine Boy because I've never actually watched The Gemini Man, this was the theme tune that came up when I searched on YouTube. I also searched for a Sparks song today and while the film was Sparks I haven't a clue what the music was but (as I own pretty much everything they've ever recorded) it definately wasn't Sparks, so maybe do a couple of searches on YouTube and see what you come up with

Comment

We are watching Alias Smith and Jones on itv4 at present.It was a shame that Pete commited suicide he was a good looking guy.The last words he said to his girlfriend was see you later.Next bang dead dreadful and he was only 31

Comment

Alias Smith And Jones.....brilliant program

Comment

Originally posted by fynger View Post
                Alias Smith And Jones.....brilliant program

We are enjoying watching it again still waiting for their amnesty

Comment

Some trivia....Smith and Jones was based on Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid. Ben Murphy was chosen because the producers thought he looked like Paul Newman !!

Comment

I saw an episode where Roger Davis replaced Pete Duel but it was not the same

Comment

Oh I thought Brian Murphy of George Roper (George & Mildred) fame
                      sigpic
                      Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Comment

i thought ben murphy was the name ofthe show no wonder i could not think of it.

butyes i remember gemini man well.
                        FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

Working...
                        X