another puppet show!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• another puppet show!

ok this one had a woman in it and she would make puppets out of anything around the house, i remember her mailbox was a puppet and he would open his mouth after her telling him to, and no it's not out of the box. It's driving me crazy!!!!!!!!!

Re: another puppet show!

Hickory House?

Comment

Shari Lewis (& Lamb Chop)?

Comment

Hickory house used to scare the brown stuff out of me! There was a puppet called Humphrey. Now, he was made out of coushins and lived on top of the back of a sofa/couch. Some of the episodes are on Youtube.

Mum would plonk me down in front of the telly and say, "Watch that while I do the ironing". And I would; like a good liccle boy. lol. Oh, the nightmares afterward.

YouTube - Hickory House (Counting) 1974

Another puppet in the kitchen was a mop with a sausage-like nose. I wasn`t scared of him as much. Wasn`t scared of Heartley Hare off of Pitkins either.

Strange.

Pete.

Comment

Wizadora?

Comment

Originally posted by Peetnefyn View Post
            Hickory house used to scare the brown stuff out of me!
            YouTube - Hickory House (Counting) 1974

Another puppet in the kitchen was a mop with a sausage-like nose. I wasn`t scared of him as much. Wasn`t scared of Heartley Hare off of Pitkins either.

Strange.

Pete.
            Wasn't Hartley the tattered old hare voiced by Kenneth Williams before camp changed from sleeping in a tent to being gay?

Also what about George the hippo on Rainbow? Was he camp? lol
            Last edited by Twocky61; 07-02-2017, 19:22. Reason: Addfitional Text
            sigpic
            Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Comment

Then there is Mary Mungo & Midge living in a tower block on their own with no parents and Mary must be only eight years old. Where are the social workers in all of this?
              sigpic
              Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Comment

Originally posted by Twocky61 View Post
                Then there is Mary Mungo & Midge living in a tower block on their own with no parents and Mary must be only eight years old. Where are the social workers in all of this?
                And they've got mice!
                Time flies like the wind, fruit flies like bananas - go figure!

Comment

Working...
                X