Clear All

Re: Howday

Happy landings
    "poor is the man who's pleasures depend on the permission of another"

Comment

aye Airchy, they did make good intro's back then
      and I know what you mean about her hair covering her bit's,
      I always wanted the underwater current to move it out of the way (just a wee bit)
      DON'T TELL HIM YOUR NAME PIKE!!

Comment

Well I feel a lot less uncomfortable about being a middleaged woman still lusting after 17 year old Marc Harrison (Sky) now seeing as you two are getting frisky over a cartoon mermaid!

Comment

hi Arch & welcome on board!

your username rang bells immediately...thanks for explaining it so quick, I would have been pulling my hair out to remember it!!

I'll be 44 this year too, 2 kids the same as you, so I know what you're going through! And likewise, 70s' & 80's are soooo my era

ps lovely avatar pic !

Dave
          sigpic

Splitters!

Visit us here:

Comment

Originally posted by rossobantam View Post
            hi Arch & welcome on board!

your username rang bells immediately...thanks for explaining it so quick, I would have been pulling my hair out to remember it!!

I'll be 44 this year too, 2 kids the same as you, so I know what you're going through! And likewise, 70s' & 80's are soooo my era

ps lovely avatar pic !

Dave

Cheers Dave.... so glad you like my family portrait too

Comment

Originally posted by ClaudineJones View Post
              Well I feel a lot less uncomfortable about being a middleaged woman still lusting after 17 year old Marc Harrison (Sky) now seeing as you two are getting frisky over a cartoon mermaid!

You must be a fan of Fantasy Island by the sounds of things ClaudineJones ?

Comment

Just to say 'Howzitgaunbigman' and welcome. Got loadsa fun memreez o' the 70's too, like - platforms, flares, bomber jackets etc. Keep me posted Arch
                sigpicAndyGranda

Comment

Originally posted by ArchStantonsGhost View Post
                  Hello everyone.... great to now be an official member of such a cool forum

Hope to get to know some of you better as the weeks months years and decades fly by ....................

I am a 44 year old sports coach from Glasgow .... married - 2 kids but don't hold any of this against me - I'm not a bad person - really

The 70's and 80's hold a lot of my bestest memories and those are the 2 decades I shall be talking about most in my posts............
                  Hi welcome to this site, i only joined a few weeks ago, yes the 70s hold memories for me, i love the 70s music, always playing it in my car, from miss grazelda.

Comment

Ay up

Comment

Originally posted by AndyGranda View Post
                      Just to say 'Howzitgaunbigman' and welcome. Got loadsa fun memreez o' the 70's too, like - platforms, flares, bomber jackets etc. Keep me posted Arch
                      Hullaw there AndyGranda .... nice to see another Scot on the site.

I thought most of the population of Dundee still wore gear from the 1970s?

>

>

>

joking AndyGranda. Honest.

Comment

Working...
                      X