Cr@p Adverts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cr@p Adverts

People always say the "Shake n Vac" advert was the worst of all time, but what about this pile of cack? Why didn't he just nip down the off-licence like anyone else?

YouTube - Lamot - Pils - Seek Ot The Lager Of Lamot - UK Advert
    Still crazy after all these years.

Re: Cr@p Adverts

Originally posted by Raymond Luxury-Yacht View Post
    People always say the "Shake n Vac" advert was the worst of all time, but what about this pile of cack? Why didn't he just nip down the off-licence like anyone else?

Ray, the Shake n Vac ad can't possibly qualify as the worst of all time because too many impressionable youths fancied the actress in the ad, Jenny Logan!!

Comment

I saw on a documentary once, that she was ill when she filmed the advert, and between shoots she was throwing her guts up. Hid it well.
      The only thing to look forward to is the past

Comment

Originally posted by Raymond Luxury-Yacht View Post

The product placement and relevance is rubbish, but I have to say I like the design.

Shake'n'Vac - do the shake and vac and put the freshness back...

Uh no. All it ever did was threaten to make my air passageways close up, and make me think that my lungs were trying to turn inside out.

Comment

Originally posted by Derekflint View Post
          The product placement and relevance is rubbish, but I have to say I like the design.

Shake'n'Vac - do the shake and vac and put the freshness back...

Uh no. All it ever did was threaten to make my air passageways close up, and make me think that my lungs were trying to turn inside out.
          The worst adverts of all time are new ones. Touch 'n' Fresh. Firstly, the one with the little Chinese boy sat on the bog shouting "it's all gone, it's all gone" through the door to his not-very-chinese-looking mum.

Secondly, and it's making me angry even thinking about it - "I want to do a poo at Paul's house"

Do you? Do you really? Well take your boggle eyes and your whining voice, pack your little back pack and fu.........
          "...And that's what I've done. Maintained it for 20 years. This old brooms had 17 new heads and 14 new handles in its time."
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Teejay View Post
            The worst adverts of all time are new ones. Touch 'n' Fresh. Firstly, the one with the little Chinese boy sat on the bog shouting "it's all gone, it's all gone" through the door to his not-very-chinese-looking mum.

Secondly, and it's making me angry even thinking about it - "I want to do a poo at Paul's house"

Do you? Do you really? Well take your boggle eyes and your whining voice, pack your little back pack and fu.........
            Don't get me started on that advert - first time I saw it, I could feel my rage building.

'I want to do a poo at Paul's house.'

Proper responses:
            'Good, because you stink the house out.'
            'Well, you can't. Because I just did and missed the toilet.'
            'You're adopted.' 'I am?' 'Well, you're going to be.'

How far away does Paul live anyway? I'm hoping that it involves bus fare, so I could make him walk like a penguin at least half the way...
            Last edited by Derekflint; 28-04-2009, 21:14. Reason: Couldn't spell 'fare' - argh!

Comment

Originally posted by Derekflint View Post
              How far away does Paul live anyway? I'm hoping that it involves bus fare, so I could make him walk like a penguin at least half the way...
              LOL! You're evil, Flinty! If that was a child of mine talking to me in that inane singsong voice I believe my response would be "You can do a poo in the toilets at A&E cos that's where you're heading"

LOL @ making him walk half way like a penguin. I bet that little gets pants wouldn't pass the Daz Doorstep Challenge....
              "...And that's what I've done. Maintained it for 20 years. This old brooms had 17 new heads and 14 new handles in its time."
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Teejay View Post
                LOL! You're evil, Flinty! If that was a child of mine talking to me in that inane singsong voice I believe my response would be "You can do a poo in the toilets at A&E cos that's where you're heading"

LOL @ making him walk half way like a penguin. I bet that little gets pants wouldn't pass the Daz Doorstep Challenge....
                He wouldn't risk a doorstep fullstop! Couldn't afford to risk lifting a leg!

Air freshener for toilets. Don't get me wrong, they're a marvellous contribution to society, but really, you should be more concerned about what it's going to be like afterwards. PS, there's a little invention called a window...

Have heard a discussion on the Opie and Anthony show in the past, basically the phrase 'I spent the next hour teaching his bathroom a lesson' was uttered, and completely floored me.

Comment

Working...
                X