Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Spook! Slither....

Exclamation Spook! Slither....

Does anyone remember the comedian who dressed up in a black & white prisoner's uniform with arrows on it and his catchphrase was 'Spook! Slither...' He was always on Royal Variety performances. What is his name???! He was a comedy genius.

i can remember the catchphrase but can't remember the comedian,i can picture him but his name's not there

Talking

Had to google a bit for this one, but it appears it was an American comic named Roy Jay.
    Old enough to know better...

Thanks, you've made a LOT of people very happy!
    Slither.....................

i remember the krankies but i also remember duncan norvelle, absolutely brilliant, theres also one i can picture him on stage takeing the mick out of all different people, he used to do one with i think a squirrel and he used top wack it over the head and the crowd would go ahhhhh, and he would reply its a puppet can anyone remember him

6. Default

i remember him...
    Do You Remember the 70s, 80s and 90s?
    http://www.DoYouRemember.co.uk

hehe think hes brill and the gr8 one liner chase me brill, the other bloke i was thinking of is brian conley ace!

just noticed this post so disregard my asking about Roy Jay on Foxy Minx's post.

I loved Cannon & Ball in the 80's, i found a guy on ebay who had the enitre series from 84, 86 & 88 on DVD transfered from video so i bought them for 9 quid. Whit a laff, and includes the p*ss take of West Side story that they did as well as the Airplane sketch with the old women who Bobby wants to fight and Tommy's chair keep on breaking.

Default Roy Jay Slither Man

Just got back from Benidorm and Roy Jay performs as Slither Man in Chaplins bar.
    Totally different act but the same guy from The Laughter Show.
    Anyone remember him on the Schweppes adverts on TV? Spook!!!!

You'll all be doing it tomorrow